• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rasslin Rasslin Rasslin

Baters

TRIBE Member
i thought there was a wrestling thread already but I didn't see it (i actually really didnt look all that hard)

is anyone watching Wrestlemania? As i grew more and more disenfranchised over the last years with WWE it was the one last remaining PPV I would actually watch but this year, no desire at all......how do you have tag champs (MNM) not defend their titles on the show in lieu if a pillow fight?

give me a TNA PPV anyday - even their mediocre ones top anything the Fed can put together right now

HAHA - I just saw the wrestling thread a few lines down! sorry!

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm going to watch it because I can see it for free. If I had to pay even a dollar for it, hell mahfuckin no.

The only three matches that are worth anything will be Rey/Orton/Angle, Benoit/JBL, and the 6-man Ladder Match. Everything else is going to be shit, even Edge/Foley...I'm more than tired of seeing Foley blade for a paycheque. What, he's going to light himself on fire this time? Yawn.

I'm a TNA/UFC/any Japanese Wrestling they put on the Fight Network fan now. WWE is wall-to-wall garbage, as evidenced by the Mania card.