• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

.RAR... .PAR files

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I know that I have to have a certain app to put these files together so I can burn the DVD. I haven't used usegroups in a very long time, so I don't know what app to download to put these files together and then burn the DVD (I have 71 parts).

Your help is much appreciated.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Ok, so I got quickpar and I added these files, but I get the following error:

Failed: Error creating description packet.

What does that mean? And I got all the files, so I am not missing anything.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Nope, I did the quickpar and even smartpar and it said 100% complete (so I am assuming they are all there).

Then I un-rared the files and I got one big ISO file - so I burnt that using NERO.
The DVD works - on my laptop, but my DVD player (connected to the TV), says disc error.

The files on the DVD look like DVD files, it's got the two folders (audio and video)... so why doesn't it work?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Anakin

TRIBE Member
It's your DVD player. You can try burning it at a slower speed. But your DVD player may not be able to read burnt DVDs.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
but it does, because prior to that, I burnt another workout DVD (which wasn't an ISO file, but an .avi file) and it worked (after nero converted it for me).

romstah

TRIBE Member
does your dvd player play PAL and NTSC dvds? maybe you downloaded a PAL dvd which some players might not accept.