• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

RapTorS

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
are the raptors playin today.
im too lazy to get up and see...
i haven't been home all day so i have no idea if they already played or if its startin....

DAve...

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
sorry....
but yet you dun give me an answer....!!!!
You get wit the program....
jsut playin....

but still...
haven't even budged frommy seat..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
Dun think that way...
lets have high Hopes for them
atleast for the raptors. They do know how to comeback from
wit loosin records..

YOU NEVER KNOW...!!!!!

DAve....

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
No No my friend.... YOU never know.

Besides, what do i have to do to get you off basketball?
Its all about the HOCKEY playoffs... and if NO hockeys games are on.... then *and only then* you watch basketball. (if there's no good movies on)

*kick*

Jonny

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Alvin had a wide open jumper for 3 and he almost completely missed the rim. So, so sad. What a great game tho, but for some reason we just couldn't finish when we had to.

Mo Petes absence is killing the team. He started out ok, but then just disappeared. As always AD was the cornerstone. Damn, he deserves all that money and then some. Keon had a great 3 quarters and then couldn't help out when he was needed at the end. Childs played one of the best games of his life. So reminicent of those playoff years in NY, when he would just take over games and drain 3's. Olajuwon did his part. JYD played pretty well, nothing spectacular. Alvin played well.

But what can you say about Stackhouse :confused: That was bad ass. To hit those 3's when they needed them the most is as big-time as you get. No one could stop him last nite.

Game 3 on saturday.

tommysmalls

TRIBE Member
great move starting childs!! look at what a REAL pg can do. seriously!! i really liked how we played except for moPete, who was invisible for the second game in a row. i woulda liked to see dell come into the game to hit some 3's, but oh well.

i'm confident we can win both games at home.

TRIBE Member
They're gonna win one game... if they're lucky. I don't blame them, they're really outclassed by Detroit. The Pistons are playing such good team ball right now... not to mention the defence.

I've already moved on to rooting for Dallas. Watching them is like watching a freakin all star game. Dirk is the fucking man. The dude can do anything. He shoots, drives, passes.... just can't post or defend the post. Anywho, I highly recommend watching that series (what's left of it), it's probably the most entertaining ball in the first round.

Nash, Van Exel, Dirk, Finley (who's unstopable by the way) and La Frentz all on the court at the same time... WHOA!

I don't think they can take the Lake show, but it'll be such a good series.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Interesting lineup changes last night. Good I idea to start Childs and slide Alvin and Mo Pete over one. The question is why didn't he start Dream? I think it's plainly obvious that Keon is a bench player. He gets in too much foul trouble to be an effective starter and I truly think that Keon feels more comfortable coming off the bench. Dream is starting to show signs of life. I hope the next game will net better results. I'm still sticking to Pistons in 4 so we'll definitely win at home on Saturday.

*c*

Wunderbar

TRIBE Member
I would like to see Dream starting in place of Keon, who has looked lost and uncomfortbale at times.

The Raps have to find a way to get the ball in to Olajuwom on a consistent basis!

TRIBE Member
^^^ I agree.

They're getting fronted all over the post and can't make the entry pass. So painful to watch those big dudes wrestling in the post, unable to get the ball.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
I third the votes for the dream to start...Keon was much better coming off the bench..and now the Dream is rested and alive and into the playoffs, he should start games and make his presence known early, then bring Keon in to light up the offensive boards and score some buckets...

I have to say, I agree with 416, that Dallas is the TEAM to watch...they are gelling so well on the court, and with their team of seven footers and shooters, I think they really might give Kobe and Shaq a run for their money...I'll be rooting for them anyways!

can't wait till Saturday, section 121 I'll be there :)

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
nash made the shot of the decade last night...crossing over wally, then drawing contact, and throwing up the left hand prayer...best non-dunk shot since the jordan 'switch hand layin' vs. magic's lakers in the 90's...

and i agree w/ the keon take...but eric montross should be back on saturday according to that sexy cheryl miller, so a big 7 footer banging in their w/ wallace should be a big help....then our bench looks alot better...keon, dream, jyd, maybe even a dell sighting...

c.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chaos

TRIBE Member
Wish I were in dallas...weird.

Coudln't agree more...After watching too completely demoralizing games (read: the Leafs and the Raps), my soul was saved by Dirk, Steve, Raef, Nick et al. That was easily one of the most entertaining games ever (Nash's insane whatever the fuck you wanna call it, Finley's HUGE dunk over...over...Scerbiak? (sp?), besides game 1...

Nowitski and Finley are incredible.
Although, Garnett is a one man machine himself...If Scerbiack could step up just a little more...

As for the Raps, I'm praying they can pull something off Sat. since my Game 4 tix will become very very useless...

C.

TRIBE Member
Naw, he didn't sit on Sczerbifdskljkc's head, it was some other big white goof... maybe Nesterovic.

Sczerbiak wouldn't be seen anywhere near the glass or the paint if his life depended on it.

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
My Piston's are one game away from shuting out the Craptors
You just wait and see ... there's no way in hell the Craptors are going to make it to the next round!

stu

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Disco Stu
My Piston's are one game away from shuting out the Craptors
You just wait and see ... there's no way in hell the Craptors are going to make it to the next round!

stu
I agree..... but that's besides the point...

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU DIRTY DETROIT LOVING, ANTHEM BOOING ASSHOLE!!!