• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

raptors win 84-80!

Preroller

TRIBE Member
I guess the Raptors D came up big with the Hornets missing their last 9 shots! Yeah Raptors!
Dave

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Go Sixers!

Raps'll be tied with the Bucks for 7th if Philly wins....

who'd you rather play: Jersey or Detroit?

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Jason Kidd though....pretty tough to stop and has some playoff experience....both teams are a bit green in the playoffs so that's a plus

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kerouacdude
Go Sixers!

Raps'll be tied with the Bucks for 7th if Philly wins....

fuck that, we're only 2 games back from philly and charlott (assuming philly wins tonight). Lets go for 6th or 5th seed! :)

Pete

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete

fuck that, we're only 2 games back from philly and charlott (assuming philly wins tonight). Lets go for 6th or 5th seed! :)

Pete
LOL...cool...but don't get too carried away else I'll start thinking you're sharing the same hookah pipe as A.D.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
How pissed was I that this game was "exclusively on Raptors TV"!! :p

Glad to hear they pulled it out. I can't wait for them to embarass Isaiah and Reggie again!

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Yeah, pretty disapointed that the game wasnt on. Hmm NJ or Det would be a tough matchup, I think NJ would be a better matchup for the raps, but it's anyone's game in the playoffs.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by kerouacdude

probably Detroit. New Jersey has probably one of the best Point Guards in the NBA in Jason Kidd and I think I'd rather face Stackhouse over Kidd.

vench

CC

TRIBE Member
the whole conference is a piece of fucking shit this year. not hard to beat anyone really.

CC

CC

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Deus
So who still thinks Lenny should be fired?
i think they should have gone after sprewell. they wouldn't need an energetic coach with him on the team. i still think he'd light a fuse under the TO team

CC

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
I still think they should get rid of Lenny. I still don't think he has much to do with their success recently or their lack of it earlier (more specifically, their losing 17 of 18). I think the players themselves are the ones responsible for this crazy season. So why do I think the coach should go?? I just think that a good coach needs to be able have more of an affect on what the players are doing on the court and I didn't see that this season. I still feel that with the chemistry on this team, our coach should be the first spark when things are going wrong and I don't see that in Lenny. I'm not suggesting that he is to blame (or to thank) for whatever this season becomes, but I think he can replaced with a more intense/aggressive coach and we would benefit.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
I'd rather play Detroit. Stackhouse can shoot them out of a game just as quickly as win them one.

However, Ben Wallace is a beast under the boards. He would be tough to stop.

NJ - 5 game series, would be tough. You know that Kidd could bring it everynight.