• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Raptors Creaming the Bucks!

koz

TRIBE Member
"alvin williams with the rainbow.......GOT IT!" - chuck (can't spell his last name)

yep loving this right now.

Raptors moving the ball around nicely. Bucks got the offense going though so Raps have to start getting more stops.


speace.

go raptors.
 

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
The good: The way the raps are going inside all the time.

The bad: Chuck's insistence on calling Alvin - "Boogie Williams"
 

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Gizmo
The good: The way the raps are going inside all the time.

The bad: Chuck's insistence on calling Alvin - "Boogie Williams"
shut up Giz...yo, patio sessions soon or wot? gotta get the Strongbow rolling again...good times :D
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
We got a post-patio drunken raps soiree going on over here.

Super-Cat on the stereo and Paul the Irishman says Rents is a cunt.
 

patio-d

TRIBE Member
jesus, the big dog and the martian are having big games shooting though. we gotta keep that shit in check.
 

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by rentboy


shut up Giz...yo, patio sessions soon or wot? gotta get the Strongbow rolling again...good times :D
soon?!?! we hit the strongbow up tonight! always two steps behind, eh irish?
 

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
We got a post-patio drunken raps soiree going on over here.

Super-Cat on the stereo and Paul the Irishman says Rents is a cunt.
nice one Paul mate!!! ya fenien wanker :D
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon


soon?!?! we hit the strongbow up tonight! always two steps behind, eh irish?
more like 2 hours behind...i'm in London fek sakes...
in 2 weeks time i will return and we will get the ball rolling...it's all about the summer hi-jinks this year...Van Wilder styles ;)
 

koz

TRIBE Member
why the hell is jermaine jackson not playing tonight? where the hell is the defense? where the hell is the offense? whine whine bitch bitch. :/
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
Shite!

Tomorrows games:

Indiana @ Philly
Millwaukee @ Detroit
Toronto vs. Cleveland

We have to win. Or hope Indy lose. Actually this way we definitely play NJ if we make the playoffs. (And we will)
 

Wunderbar

TRIBE Member
raps will take it tomorrow night but i expect the cavs to put up a fight

the raps simply can't control the big 3 of the bucks and throw in a good night by mason and that's all she wrote
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top