• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Raoul Belmans

tonep

TRIBE Member
So my question is when the hell is someone going to book him, i just saw him twice at WMC, and he absolutely kills it, such unique style... him and his Belgin counterpart Olivier Desmet are rediculous....

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

djnova

TRIBE Promoter
i used to be really hot on this guy back 5 years ago... Swirl people were a fave of mine since that first Aroma release...
I have pretty much most of thier early releases, if anyones interested or looking for the vinyls make me an offer:p

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djnova
I have pretty much most of thier early releases, if anyones interested or looking for the vinyls make me an offer:p

How 'bout you do a mix and post it on TRIBE for the pleasure of fellow HOUSE- HEADS?

thanks in advance! :p

P.S. I second the bringing him in to play idea!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tonep

TRIBE Member
Raoul at the "As One" party at WMC this year... that evil smirk says it all

12857749a4711917b81816256l.jpg

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Anyone know if Raoul will be at Sneak's House of OM party?

I would give my left nut to see him tear the side room at the Docks.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Edit: ok maybe not my left nut, but I would definitly give my girlfriend's right ovary. This man is for sure worth it...

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by unkl
so what gives?
will someone please book this guy please?!?!?!???!?

I no longer care. On another note, tonep is right now probably shaft-deep in the dj booth at Blue in Miami blowing Raoul.

Im sure we'll all get to hear how "it didnt suck at all, that's for sure" and also how "fucking sweet" it was. May be he'll also throw in a "man he droped this sick track but I was so fucked that I dont remember what it was".

well tonep how was it....??