• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

ram trilogy, ed rush, optical.....

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
:( sure, the only thread I have started in my long Tribe history...and nobody posts in it. hmmmppph. see if i pick up your ticket ever again CC *sulk*

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

C.C

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
:( sure, the only thread I have started in my long Tribe history...and nobody posts in it. hmmmppph. see if i pick up your ticket ever again CC *sulk*

hey is it my fault that u named a thread poorly enough that no know noticed it? and lets face it... u should feel honoured to be going to the party with me :p

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
C.C said:
hey is it my fault that u named a thread poorly enough that no know noticed it? and lets face it... u should feel honoured to be going to the party with me :p

honour eh? what the hell do *you* know about honour hmmmmmmmmm? :p

we'll settle this with a dance off booooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiii :cool:

C.C

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
we'll settle this with a dance off booooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiii :cool:
do u know what u're getting yourself into? i'm giving u this one chance to back down... [rolls up sleaves]

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
C.C said:
do u know what u're getting yourself into? i'm giving u this one chance to back down... [rolls up sleaves]
be happy we're not having a spell-off. At least *I* can spell sleeves. sheesh
and to think young minds are now in your hands *shudder*

My official countdown for this one has begun....7 MORE SLEEPS

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
but I don't know you...and now if I were to meet you my expectations are extremely high;)

just confused why a party of this magnitude is being overshadowed by a pendulum wednesday...boggles zee mind it does

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
thatrs what *I'm* sayin.... Im not even a junglist first and foremost and come hell or high water, I will be at this party...

more dancing room for me I say :)

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
Understated said:
can't wait to see andy c in a big room for once...
Whoa
Your are so right
I have never seen him in anything but a way too small , shitty sounding, oversold venue