• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rakim

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
what's happening with him?

I know he was supposed to do his new album with Dre but that fell through because Dre basically fucked him over but did anyone else pick him up?

Anyone know anything?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by terrawrist III
for real...WAS the king NO DOUBT but the game has moved and FAST at that...I can't see him competeing

I still have faith in him. You don't lose a gift like he has, that fast. I'd like to see him destroy some of these so called heavyweights now.

Last edited:

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sugar D
I still have faith in him. You don't lose a gift like he has, that fast. I'd like to see him destroy some of these so called heavyweights now.

oh i agree 100%,he can still spit fire for sure.i just think the interest is there from the hip-hop world.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sugar D

no doubt...especially if it's the 50/rule/ludicris boys...other than that, I don't know:(