• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rainbow Six: Lockdown

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
funkin blow.

what the fuck has ubi done to my series!? from the best game ever to the most unplayable game ever. i only made it through the second level before uninstalling. AI is fucking retarded, no planning before missions, no variation between missions, horrible storyline, worse voice acting.. and the list goes on, and on, and on..

it's just become another horribly linear shooter.

ghost recon better be good i tells ya.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
yeah i played this game last week and was thoroughly unimpressed.
on the first missing, when you reach the bottom of the car park and the lights are out, i decided to do a little solo recon and take the enemies out on my own.. so i told the group to 'hold' while i ran away taking out the dudes.. suddenly one of the members of the group got bored of waiting and ran across the car park to my location, getting killed in the process.. brutal

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
There's supose to be a rainbowsix 4 coming out.This will probably have the more updated graphics.Lockdown looked like they went back 5 years.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
I've been meaning to get these Tom Clancy games, I've never been sold on the one gunshot=dead aspect to it. I really really enjoyed Call Of Duty 2: Big Red One. I tried Battlefield 2 and was thought it was too arcade-like.

If I were to get some of these Tom Clancy games, any recommendations? Waht's the diff between Ghost Recon and R6?

stir-fry said:
yeah i played this game last week and was thoroughly unimpressed.
on the first missing, when you reach the bottom of the car park and the lights are out, i decided to do a little solo recon and take the enemies out on my own.. so i told the group to 'hold' while i ran away taking out the dudes.. suddenly one of the members of the group got bored of waiting and ran across the car park to my location, getting killed in the process.. brutal
Isn't that a plotline in horror movie.

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
Aerius Zension said:
If I were to get some of these Tom Clancy games, any recommendations? Waht's the diff between Ghost Recon and R6?

I'm shitty at explaining things but I'll give it a try.

Ghost recon is a third person view(R6 FPS),GR is all out doorzy type of maps,better graphics,you're a army dude in stead of an elite type of dude in R6.

R6 is close quarter fighting the maps are probably a 1/3 in size compare to the GR maps online.

I like them both, R6 is a quicker pace game on line where in GR things can get alittle slower and you'll find more campers.

Just rent the 2 b4 buying.I'd wait for rainbow6 4 if you were to go on line with black arrow it'll just be glitch city,you'll get smoked.