• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Raekwon - The Lex Diamond Story

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Bought this cuz it was $14.99 and I had a cheap ass $20 HMV gift card. I got so much love for the chef but

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wackest of the wack rhymes, weakest of the weak beats, some trax are laughable, every theme is so played out, worst hip hop album in my collection and I have the 2nd Black Sheep album.

What a waste.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dicksherwood69
Bought this cuz it was $14.99 and I had a cheap ass $20 HMV gift card. I got so much love for the chef but

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wackest of the wack rhymes, weakest of the weak beats, some trax are laughable, every theme is so played out, worst hip hop album in my collection and I have the 2nd Black Sheep album.

What a waste.
nothing beats cuban linkz...the WU needs an affirmation:( ..they ARE good enough,smart enough to get their shit together and come back strong but now they're even paradying themselves on stuff like the Dave Chappelle show so I'll be surprised if they ever come back strong:(

HMHA

TRIBE Member
i think the rza has a different focus these days. ..

who the fuck voltron without the head?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HMHA
i think the rza has a different focus these days. ..

who the fuck voltron without the head?
he's doing his thing and WELL!...he has SO many things out right now...the world according to, the prince,KILL BILL soundtrack...he's so hot right now

:D

maddog

TRIBE Member
if u guys are feelin rza these days check out that the rework he he did of the legendary charlie parker, one of the pimpinest tracks of 2003. Rea was horrible on that imobilarity album a few years ago so whad u expect this time around:p

roojew

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
if u guys are feelin rza these days check out that the rework he he did of the legendary charlie parker, one of the pimpinest tracks of 2003. Rea was horrible on that imobilarity album a few years ago so whad u expect this time around:p

roojew
shit...what's it called??...was on a crazy jazz ride before the weekend with CP.!