1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

RACHEL McAdams

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by mondo, Oct 12, 2005.

1. mondo

mondo TRIBE Promoter

Here goes a longshot...aka taking a shot in the dark:

Does anyone here know Rachel?

I heard she lives in Toronto.

I have a film proposition for her.

PM me if you have contact info.

2. Old Stradlater

Old Stradlater TRIBE Member

haha loser.

3. mondo

mondo TRIBE Promoter

...you're just like the guy in the book.
    That's super cool.
    Rachel's hot.

4. DEEPHOUSEGRL

DEEPHOUSEGRL TRIBE Member

Her agent is in New York, and her address is in L.A. good luck!

5. MissBlu

MissBlu TRIBE Member

I heared that she just bought a house in TO, and that she spends alot of time here...
    I think shes an awesome actress... Mean Girls, and the Notebook, she can make me laugh and cry!

6. artemis

artemis TRIBE Member

i don't know her personally, but have york theatre grad friends who do... will do my best for ya but it's a small chance...

7. Klubmasta Will

Klubmasta Will TRIBE Member

anyone here know kristen kreuk?

i have a uh, proposition for her too.

8. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

did anyone here go to high school with sarah polley ?

I want her to sign my baron munchausen poster

9. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

And while you're at it, can someone hook me up with Severn Suzuki?

10. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

i did

11. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

set it up !

also, can I touch her ? Nothing creepy, just on the shoulder

12. dicksherwood

dicksherwood TRIBE Member

I've got something else I'd like her to sign...with a sharpie that she's holding....between her teeth

13. EffinHard

EffinHard TRIBE Member

I used to go to the high school across the street from sarah polley, road to avonlea days. Used to see her in the sheppard centre all the time.

Oh, BIZZY went there too. READY OR NOT!

14. Noize

Noize TRIBE Member

I know where she lives.
    I saw her walking her dog when i was in vancouver a few months back.

15. Noize

Noize TRIBE Member

Clearly you didn't see Red Eye.

16. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Well-Known TRIBEr

i met sarah polley once. i was all stammery and nervous.

17. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

Well, Rachel McAdams is exactly one day older than me, therefore we're soul mates and it was like, totally meant to be and stuff.

PS, I hereby nominate this thread for creepiest. thread. ever.

18. tobywan

tobywan TRIBE Member

Like omg mondo, you want ME to be in your film!??!...that is sooooo cool...so where's your casting couch?

[​IMG]

19. JEMZ

JEMZ TRIBE Member

Anyone know Jenna Jameson??... I have a film proposition for her.

20. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

apparently Rachel McAdams made out with my friends female housemate at a bar in 2002... and yet I still won't go rent the Notebook.

21. mondo

mondo TRIBE Promoter

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you’ll probably want to know is how I got to be this way, not what my lousy childhood was like and all that other David Copperfield crap. That stuff bores me. The truth is I wasn’t much of a fighter and maybe I was more that a little yellow. It’s not my fault, I didn’t want to be yellow, but I had arms like pencils. It’s hard not to be a little yellow when you have arms like pencils. I wasn’t yellow when it came to the Nazis though. I was ready to fight. You got to give it to anybody, even old Hitler, if they can make you feel like fighting for what’s right. He did too. I have to admit.

Stradlater, he’s my roommate at school, he’s a good enough guy except he knows it, he was going down to the Army recruiter to volunteer. I told him was going along. I thought he'd get a bang out of it.

“What for?†he says.
    “To sign up.â€
    “You can’t. You’re only seventeen.â€

He was eighteen, just barely, and exactly the kind sonofabitch to lord it over you if you were seventeen. “Stradlater kid, I’ll lie.†He hates when I call him kid ‘cause he thinks he’s old enough to be my father.It killed me it really did. The truth is, if you want to know, I’m one helluva liar. I can really string ‘em along if I’m in a mood for it.

So down we went into New York and old Stradlater gets his corny physical and I’m sure they made plans for him to be a general right away or something because he thinks he has this terrific build. I’ll admit he does have a great build. I’m tall, about six two, but he’s almost as tall and weighs probably twice as much. Those Army phonies probably got a good bang out of Stradlater.

...just like that y'know?
    What was I thinking asking Tribe?
    I must have been off my rocker.
    Late nights, with hope to spare... :D

22. JEMZ

JEMZ TRIBE Member

Well said