• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Rabbit in the Moon

rentboy

TRIBE Member
I was talking in another thread about RITM coming back to T.O.

and i was thinking about whether or not it would be possible for them to pull off a show at a night like Breathe @ System...

The main factor you have to figure out is Bunny's performances...in all of all suits, putting grinders up to face masks, etc.

I'm sure David Christophere could be positioned to do all the tweaking..and then have Monk throw down a set afterwards.

would there be enough room?

i remember when Hybrid were placed on the floor in 2000 and they destroyed the place.

How ace would it be to see RITM in an intimate environment like that?

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
their performance at Freakin 99 is still one of the best i've ever seen, but i'm not sure how well that show would come across in the tighter quarters of SS.

(now off i go daydreaming of the face shield & disc grinder i saw that night)

i might even go throw on the effects glasses they gave out that night......

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bucky

TRIBE Member
SS would be way too small for a live performance by them, the only place that could probably handle such a thing would be Kool Haus.

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
The are worth seeing once. Quite the 'performace art' kind of act. It was a bit disturbing for the innocent candy rave kid I was at the time.

Yogi

TRIBE Member
never seen RITM, but iam pretty sure that Monk was at kool haus a year or two, he is sick, anyone know where i could get a cd/set of his?

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
rabbit in the moon would be hype!

but not at System.... it's too small and too much of a basment.
'soemwhere like the opera house would be hype.

Last edited by a moderator:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
Freakin_PM_1b_004.jpg

craziest performance i've seen at a rave ...

[this pic is from freakin' 99]

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
rabbit in the moon would be hype!

but not at System.... it's too small and too much of a basment.
'soemwhere like the opera house would be hype.

I saw them the first time they came to toronto in '96. It was at a Pleasure Force party at the Opera House. From what I rememeber The Opera House was the perfect space for them.
I don't know if they would play there again because after their set was done a light fell from the stage and hit the guy that wears the bunny suit in the head. They had to rush him out to the hospital.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I remember that party... it was my October 12th '96(still have the flyer some where).. all my freinds baled on goign to the party and ended up gettign me high and we went to pizza hut instead and went home.