• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

R U AN Infidel?

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
"Islam is the mother lode of bad ideas."

I know that quote, do you?

And it's true. While I believe that all religions who base their values on attributes without evidence are equally nonsensical, Islam in particular is dangerous and been tolerated by the west for reasons of projection. It must end. Islam is a religion of hate and danger and that is codified regularly in nearly every page of the Hadiths and Koran.

All deference to religion should be removed from public politics, as, supposedly, we say we do. Religion is a problematic hate hole that more or less ruins everything it touches. Except those little boys, when they get pastoral care at least they taste it fully.

-jM
A&D

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
All religion is an attempt to rationalized the "why" of existence. It's the misconstruing of these ideas by adding an agenda that leads us down these chapters of violent religious history.

A man see the firy sun god in the sky and basks in his warmth because the fury sun god loves us from afar and lives in the blue ocean above the world. It's his neighbour who covets the first man's attractive donkey who uses the firy sun god's will as an excuse to go take the donkey, usually through violence.

The first man's reasoning that life is love from a ball of fire in an ocean above the world is acceptable. The second's using it as mean to justify an end is not acceptable.

Either way, I have a new donkey.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
All religion is an attempt to rationalized the "why" of existence. It's the misconstruing of these ideas by adding an agenda that leads us down these chapters of violent religious history.

A man see the firy sun god in the sky and basks in his warmth because the fury sun god loves us from afar and lives in the blue ocean above the world. It's his neighbour who covets the first man's attractive donkey who uses the firy sun god's will as an excuse to go take the donkey, usually through violence.

The first man's reasoning that life is love from a ball of fire in an ocean above the world is acceptable. The second's using it as mean to justify an end is not acceptable.

Either way, I have a new donkey.
I lived with a roommate who purchased a new fridge so that my bacon and beer could be stored elsewhere, as dictated by Islam.

He was also a raging homosexual who had to keep his interludes quiet from his mother and niece who were sleeping on the floor of the very small apartment he rented. While he was being fucked up the ass from various men of younger stature and higher wage.

Well, I fully enjoyed my time there, never had sex with my landlord, and was quite entertained to see that he was married in Islamic tradition and now has, what I assume, is a very happy woman. A woman, as happy as she can be, married to a very homosexual Islamic man who leads them both down an imaginary life.

-jM
A&D

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
And you got your own fridge. Allah is merciful to the virtuous and provides, even for the infidel who must eat dirty meat and wash it down with Labatt 50.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
it's not the "misconstruing" of the ideas that's the problems, it's the acceptance and certainty of these unsubstantiated claims as being absolutely sacred and divine that's the problem.

Once anyone cedes their power of critical thinking to claims with no merit it's easy to misconstrue what these claims "mean".

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
And you got your own fridge. Allah is merciful to the virtuous and provides, even for the infidel who must eat dirty meat and wash it down with Labatt 50.
Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, et Labatt, Creatorem caeli et terrae. Et in Iesum Christum, et Beer, Filium eius unicum, Dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus, descendit ad infernos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos, et hangover. Credo in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam aeternam.

Me peccatorum fuckem est,

Amen.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I will purchase the book "The End of Faith" to the first person who contacts me via PM here or facebook, or whatever means.

-jM
A&D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
Tribalism separates us - sometimes this comes through lens of religion.

But if all religion ended tomorrow we would still find ways to identify an "other" to destroy - just not in religious terms. Our battles would instead be determined by our political differences...

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
there is no paneca for the violence inherent in mankind, but we can certainly do our best to reduce it. pretending that the sheer irrationality of religion isn't an intractable problem in certain conflicts is just being wilfully blind.

praktik

TRIBE Member
No? That's your adversarial straw man and wilful misdirection of my post into a place where you could more easily criticize me.

I am arguing that religion is the surface of some conflict but the root is tribalism... This is completely different than your impression of my post.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
No? That's your adversarial straw man and wilful misdirection of my post into a place where you could more easily criticize me.

I am arguing that religion is the surface of some conflict but the root is tribalism... This is completely different than your impression of my post.
the problem is every conflict can be reduced to us vs them - that's what makes it a conflict! saying the root is "tribalism" is of the same type of insight as when Pierre Poilievre said the root cause of terrorism is terrorism. It offers nothing to the discussion.