• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

R.I.P. Will Kim

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
R.I.P. Will

I'll miss always seeing you out, dancing, having a great time and always having something interesting or funny to say. Thank you for always being nice, accepting,and kind. You will be missed.

Maria

Trigger

TRIBE Member
Rest in Peace forever my friend. Will and I went to high school together and he was a dear friend over the years. I'm glad to see so many of you have such fond memories of him. He was the nicest, coolest, most laid-back guy you would ever meet.

I will miss him always but will take comfort in knowing he is at peace.

Thanks to all for the kind wishes - I know all of us close to him appreciate it.

Shawn

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

breakslover

TRIBE Member
I miss you....

I found out on sunday and was in shock really. It didnt' really hit me until the funeral last night when everyone was together to say goodbye. The hard thing for me was that i was just with him on thursday. My condolences go out to his family and his closest friends. Phil, Knishka, Jenn, Nisha and others who i do not know.
I pray that they find the ones responsible for this so they recieve what they deserve.
I miss you Will. Rest in Peace.

Love Sherene

MeL_Roc

TRIBE Member
Still can't get over the shock. I met Will about 5 and 1/2 years ago at System. Always friendly and full of smiles and always had funny things to say. He was definately one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Last night at the funeral was extremely hard- saying goodbye to Will wasn't easy.

I will always remember the good times we had together at System and chilling with him at his place.

R.I.P Will. You will be missed.

Melissa

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I haven't been on the computer in a week and just heard the news.

I am so sad to hear this.

Rest in Peace Will.:(

My thoughts and prayers to his family and close friends.

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
i hope they find the people who did this.
i hope any triber who might now anything releting to this horrible crime will do the right thing and come forward.

my condolences to will's friends and family

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweetdaddy
i hope they find the people who did this.
i hope any triber who might now anything releting to this horrible crime will do the right thing and come forward.

my condolences to will's friends and family

Is anyone going to comment on the Star article that suggests he was a low-level drug dealer?

Fairie

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sweet_e
nope, there is no need.

Sweet_e

Exactly.

Will was a wonderful person with a huge heart. He will be missed by everyone who knew him.

That's all anyone needs to know or say.

derek

TRIBE Member
i do remember seeing him a system from time to time, although we'ver never met.

my condolences to those who love him.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
^I don't think I have ever been to system without bumping into him and getting a huge hug. It was always a given that he would be here.

This is so sad.:(

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
fucked up.

only met him a few times but I've seen regularily at system and other clubs over the years.

hopefully the people responsible will be brought to justice, and better yet hopefully they got killed.