• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

R.I.P. Huey

ian

TRIBE Member
My condolences to his friends and family. Truly a shame to be taken from the scene so young. I trust he is resting happily in a more beautiful place then we could offer him.

-ian g.

Stop Bill C-10

originalVIBE

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by system soundbar
Early last week Aug 24th or 25th Clinton Mcfarlane known to most of you as Huey passed away at home.... Huey had epilepsy and had been dealing with seizures of varying degrees for the last four years.... he was on medication for it and it seemed that it was under control..... unfortunately that was not the case.

The Funeral service for Clinton Huey Mcfarlane will be held on Monday September 8th, 2003 at St Margaret in the Pines Church located at 4130 Lawrence Ave. east just above Kingston Rd. The service will take place at 1:00pm….. I would like to once again thank you all for your well wishes.

Orin

echootje

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
respect

for

the

dead

From some of the jokes I've seen around here, and the laughter tha follows I think it's selective respect.

Regardless Huey sounds like a nice guy and I've never been friendly with bouncers so I think I would have liked to know him.

Rest well.

Rob

Cheeka

TRIBE Member
Huey was one of the sweetest nicest guys.

He was always someone I would go out of my way to spend time with when ever I got the chance to see him.
He was such a positive person to be around - he always made me smile.

RIP Huey - you'll be missed :(.

Chrissy

kelliiiii

TRIBE Member
I had the opportunity to hang out with Huey a few times over coffee. More than anything else, he was so much FUN...a total joy to be around. Having lost touch, this news is very saddening.

My respects to his friends and family - he was an amazing person.

Kelli

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I just wanted to bump this thread as it is the one year mark of Huey's passing.:(

I still have the little leaflette with his picture on it up on my wall that I got from the funeral. I look at it all the time and think about what an incredible person he was. I will never forget him. RIP Huey.

*Maxine*

smilez

TRIBE Member
wow, I can't believe it's been a year. Everytime I go to system, or even walk by, it's still weird not to have him there.

RIP Huey.

Melissa