• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

R.I.P Cinar Onat (aka Dj Fuzion)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

tablist

TRIBE Member
i'm absolutley shocked, and very sad that Cinar is no longer here. Cinar was one of the only really genuine people i met in the music industry, and i was not only proud to work with him daily, but to be able to call him a friend. he was one of the best people i've ever met, and he had passion and drive for music and life that is rare to find.

i'll miss you cinar. i still can't believe you're gone.

R.I.P. brother. :( :( :(

if there is anything i can do to help, i hope i can.

max

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i did not know cinar well, but he seemed like a truly genuine, solid guy. rest in peace.

my deepest condolences to his family and friends. :(

if any of you have dj fuzion sets that you can post in the 'dj mixes' forum, i'm sure many of us would appreciate listening to them.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
i did not know cinar well, but he seemed like a truly genuine, solid guy. rest in peace.

my deepest condolences to his family and friends. :(

if any of you have dj fuzion sets that you can post in the 'dj mixes' forum, i'm sure many of us would appreciate listening to them.
house addict will feature a mix he's done in the past in his honour. :)

he may be gone physically but not spiritually

Lurch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by HouseHeadSacha
rip

cinar was one funny dude

(anyone know how he went?)

sacha
He had something called HLH, not much is known about it...

Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a rare disorder primarily affecting young children at a very early age, but it is found in patients of all ages. Although physicians have written about the disorder over the years, it has only been recently that it has received much attention.

In 1985, physicians from all over the world, interested in studying the histiocyte and disorders related to this cell, formed the Histiocyte Society. Thanks to their work and the financial support of the Histiocytosis Association of America, we understand the disease better and have improved treatments. However, this disease remains difficult to fully understand and difficult to treat.

The human body contains many types of cells which help fight infection. One type of cell is called the histiocyte. Histiocytes are produced by the bone marrow, and they may travel throughout the body. At a later stage, these cells remain in place within various tissues in the body. Their job is to help destroy certain foreign materials and to fight infections. This is done in cooperation with other important cells.

Patients with active HLH have too many of these histiocytes, as well as lymphocytes (another kind of infection-fighting cell), both of which are so-called white blood cells that may cause inflammation (swelling, redness, heat, pain, and loss of function). These cells then begin to penetrate and accumulate in good tissue and can cause damage to a variety of organs. Some possible sites of involvement include:

bone marrow
lymph nodes
liver
spleen
skin
membranes surrounding the brain, spinal cord or, more rarely, the brain itself

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders