• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Quick question

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
forgive me if this was addressed earlier - i'm just a prog room visitor.

why are the smilies disabled in this room? Is this Alexd's doing?
 

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Kalemic, March 4/2002 in the Medway thread


Would LOVE if you could do that for us!!!

BTW why can't we use smilies in this forum? Prog isn't that serious is it?
I dunno... wouldn't mind having them back though :( <--not the way it should look.
 

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon

why are the smilies disabled in this room? Is this Alexd's doing?
Probably. The Prog forum is like Alex D's mutant bastard child that he keeps locked in the attic.
 

Jazz

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Quick question

Originally posted by coleridge


Probably. The Prog forum is like Alex D's mutant bastard child that he keeps locked in the attic.
LMFAO :D :D :D

aw fuck, :D won't work... stinking irony...
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LukeF

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Quick question

Originally posted by coleridge


Probably. The Prog forum is like Alex D's mutant bastard child that he keeps locked in the attic.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with the Post Of The Year.
 

Che

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Quick question

Originally posted by LukeF


Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with the Post Of The Year.
Here Here!

Although Luke, your deli meat thread was a close weiner too

*tap tap* Is this thing on?
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Is this thing on?

Originally posted by Che


Here Here!

Although Luke, your deli meat thread was a close weiner too

*tap tap* Is this thing on?
Did you hear the one about the window cleaner who fell to his death from a tall building?

He was all washed up! HA!

Ba-da-bum-bum.
 

Che

TRIBE Member
Re: Is this thing on?

Originally posted by loopdokter


Did you hear the one about the window cleaner who fell to his death from a tall building?

He was all washed up! HA!

Ba-da-bum-bum.
Please don't ever steal my thunder again
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
I think it was more along the lines of your mother moaning after she left Luke's place.


*is leaving now because she doesn't belong here*

XXX
Marian
:smileyface beating the shit out of you:
 

Che

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by loopdokter
Yes, I saw the point but you missed the irony in my post.

Sharper than you think...
I love when people use the concept of irony as a defence for their slip ups.
 

Jennika

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Quick question

Originally posted by coleridge


Probably. The Prog forum is like Alex D's mutant bastard child that he keeps locked in the attic.
it's the Hugo to Tribe's Bart Simpson... enjoy your fish heads
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
bwahahahaha. coleridge is my new hero!!!!!!!!!!!

im invading the prog. room, to say..........

THE BREAKZ ROOM DOESN'T GET EMOTICONS EITHER!!!!!!!! :)

it's not only u guys he hates ;)

*jen*
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top