• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Quick question: Your Job

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Since today is "ask a stupid question day", i thought i'd throw in my 2 cents.

1. Do you travel for business purposes? (conferences, seminars, etc.)

2. If you're in sales/marketing, does your company provide incentive travel?

3. If yes to any of the above, can i call/email you off tribe for more questions?

Just a general inquiry for my own purposes.

Thanks!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
1. I travel for support of my other offices, and I have conferences I support, etc.. and others I attend if I wish for new product information, etc...

2. I'm not in sales and marketing :p

3. I guess not ;)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Been to 2 already this year, so yes.

Marketing here... I don't really know what an incentive travel is...

3. If yes to any of the above, can i call/email you off tribe for more questions?
Sure, PM me for email, or PM me with your questions. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Yes, and you are a skank of spanking proportions.

No, I am not in sales or marketing, but this does not affect your level of skankocity.

Only if you submit your request via memo.

p.s. hi naomi!

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
1. Yes I travel.
On schedule to go once a month for 3-5 days all over US and CA.

2. Incentive:
All expenses paid......get to eat at really fancy places to do a lot of sight seeing... and tourist activities like golfing etc.

3. You can PM me.

crave_e

TRIBE Member
I travel a lot, 6 times a month I am outside of the GTA. (mostly seminars, and customer's meetings)

Sales....I am also confused with your incentive to travel question.
Yes..the company reimburse me for all my travel expenses.
Yes..they are forcing me to travel more often to see our customers. Last year I did not travel as much, but this year, I am getting pressures to travel more.

Yes.

sk8

TRIBE Member
1. I travel: Mon - Fri, April - August

2. not in either of those - but everything is paid for.

3. doubt my job is relevant to your study :p but if you want to.

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Since today is "ask a stupid question day", i thought i'd throw in my 2 cents.

yep... going on my first work related trip two weeks today! Viva Las Vegas baby!

Incentive travel? Not sure what that means?

no problem!

:)

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by crave_e
1. Do you travel for business purposes? (conferences, Sales....I am also confused with your incentive to travel question.

What i meant to say is:

Does your company provide a recognition/rewards program that would include travel? i.e. the top sales person achieveing 100% of quota gets a trip for 2 to bahamas.

if not, do you think a program like this (i.e. incentive travel) would be a useful boost to your sales team?

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: Quick question: Your Job

Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate

Yes, and you are a skank of spanking proportions.

No, I am not in sales or marketing, but this does not affect your level of skankocity.

Only if you submit your request via memo.

p.s. hi naomi!

hi slut! i saw your name blazened across the washroom stalls when i was out this weekend - i love surprises like this when i'm on the toilet :)

The Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Libradragon
What i meant to say is:

Does your company provide a recognition/rewards program that would include travel? i.e. the top sales person achieveing 100% of quota gets a trip for 2 to bahamas.

if not, do you think a program like this (i.e. incentive travel) would be a useful boost to your sales team?

Oh word... we get incentives in the form of cash bonuses, etc. It's a relatively new company I'm working for so they're looking into different options. We had a competition last month, whomever had the highest dial rate (moi!;)) got a cash bonus. Also, I don't think we're selling at quite the same level as you guys... a trip to the bahamas is a pretty dope incentive!

cheers.

g

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
Cue spanking.gif in

(just kidding)

Did you see that page? Oddly enough that picture came up in an email this morning...

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member

>> I will have to go on my first business trip this month - to Montreal - but there will not be too many of them ... it's more "relationship building" than anything else, as I work closely with people from our Montreal and Calgary offices and have never met them. Depending on your job level, you do travel between the three cities / offices for conferences and seminars, but I'm not at that level yet.

>> I am not in sales / marketing.

>> yup ... you have my email addy I think, or you can just pm me and i'll give it to you again.

sugar

TRIBE Member
- Yes, approximately 4 times annually.

- I'm in marketing. I'm also in charge of all event planning for the company. We do not currently have an incentive travel program in place :( We do however provide luxury accommodations for all staff during our annual conference, so that is somewhat of a bonus.

Yes, if you still have my work email, you can email me directly, or pm for my address. If you can, please send a snack through the fax machine, as I am very hungry.