• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Quick Question re: Dim Sum

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Are there any Dim Sum places in the King/Yonge area? Please say yes and please say it's good.

*c*

beaker

TRIBE Member
there's a really good chinese restaurant at the harbourfront (in that mall at the end of bay) which isn't too far and i'm pretty sure they do dim sum. i think it's called the pink pearl.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Other than China town there is that place at University and Bay or the one at Harbourfront. The harbourfront one is supposed to be really good.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
sky dragon man... I tried so many of them and this place has by far the most selection and it tastes AMAZING!

Ok, now I want Dim Sum.

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
I know of a really good one north of City Hall. And, of course, the top of the Metropolitan Hotel is Lai Wah Heen, which I consider to be one of the best Chinese fine dining restaurants in the city.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KickIT

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
not that close to king and younge, but not that far.... new treasure on spadina and university.. it is amazing
Yeah that's where we usually go, but it's a bit further since we moved offices. We actually went there today but got there to see a huge lineup. That place owns though (especially the cripsy ginger wontons).

*c*

annec

TRIBE Member
There's a Chinese place high-end at King & Simcoe, just past University, but not past John. It's in the same complex as Swiss duck and Kama

Dr Trance

TRIBE Member
There's a great Dim Sum restaurant on Dundas 1 block west of Bay. I don't remember the name of the place, but it's down the stairs...and it's outstanding.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
there's this one place in Hong Kong, i forget the name, but it's unreal and it's pretty close to king and yonge

MoFo

TRIBE Member
juice said:
Sunny you should join us on our next sketchy Sunday adventure there.
See, I can never eat in public if I am in public.

And I have dim sum for this weekend in my fridge.

But if I am not sketchy, then yes.