• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Quick party survey

diablo

TRIBE Member
1. What's the furthest you'd travel to attent a one-off event (i.e. not a multi-day festival or an all-nighter) with a headliner DJ?

2. Same as #1 but with all local DJs.

3. Would you go to a day party (e.g. noon to midnight) in the summer? How much would you pay for a ticket (for all-local DJs or for a foreign big name DJ)?

4. Would you be willing to pay slightly more to attend a party in a cool/unusual space?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
1. depends if someone will drive me
2. see above
3. totally, I always wished there were more day parties, but I wouldnt want it to end at midnight.
4. maybe, depends on the space

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Alot of people went to Om and Harvest which are kinda like what you're discribing. I'd say you'd have to promote the fuck out of it if you wanted people to come.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by diablo
1. What's the furthest you'd travel to attent a one-off event (i.e. not a multi-day festival or an all-nighter) with a headliner DJ?

depends on the dj, and how likely it would be that they eventually come closer. maybe the distance to montreal, but in practice not usually further than 2 hours.

20 minutes

3. Would you go to a day party (e.g. noon to midnight) in the summer? How much would you pay for a ticket (for all-local DJs or for a foreign big name DJ)?
most defintely

$15-20

4. Would you be willing to pay slightly more to attend a party in a cool/unusual space?
slightly meaning $10, yes

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by diablo

But to more specifically answer your questions:

1: I did 5 hours for Om this summer but my friends and I have been talking about going to Montreal soon or Detriot for the Electronic Music fest. So what's that 6 -7 hours?

2: There'd have to be someone who I wouldn't normally be able to see on the bill. Or the party offered something unique.

3: Yes either way if it was close or in the city. no more then $30.

4: Perhaps but unlikely. A cool location doesn't make a party but it does add too it.

jus me

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Quick party survey

Originally posted by Dr Funk MD

1: I did 5 hours for Om this summer but my friends and I have been talking about going to Montreal soon or Detriot for the Electronic Music fest. So what's that 6 -7 hours?
Toronto to Detroit is approximately a 4 hours drive.

< currently in windsor

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders