• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

quick...i need your help

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
im @ yonge & wellesley and im starvin like marvin. what should i eat?

any recommendations?

i really want not just noodles (but i ate general tao chicken lastnight @ peter st. deli). there is the ritz but not sure if i want jamacian food. why is this mission impossible?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
kathmandu, on the east side of yonge, just a block or two south of wellesley.
get the veggie thali. its good times!

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
the chicken quesadilla is.... interesting.
in the same way I find a mc dicks cheeseburger interesting.
I fully understand that it really tastes nothing like a traditional cheeseburger at all, but whatever it is works for me from time to time.

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
thanks for the suggestions, i will keep them in mind next round. i was craving pizza and i was this close in going to big slice but instead i went to pizzaville . its good pizza!

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by groovespinna
the chicken quesadilla is.... interesting.
in the same way I find a mc dicks cheeseburger interesting.
I fully understand that it really tastes nothing like a traditional cheeseburger at all, but whatever it is works for me from time to time.
if mcdonalds served all day breakfast i would have bought myself 2 sausage & egg mcmuffins with 2 hashbrowns

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
Im at Yonge and Bloor at the moment. run outside and let out a big LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and I'll see if I hear it.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by groovespinna
Im at Yonge and Bloor at the moment. run outside and let out a big LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and I'll see if I hear it.
i just let out a big something else in response to this thread!

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Richard Raiban
is it similar to pita pit or does this place ACTUALLY have flavour? the pita pit is flavourless food :mad:

the pita pit sucks ballsack lint scum.

this place makes the fucking bomb pitas, you can choose the flava of bread, they have bomb falafal, you should seriously checkit.

[jai]

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
ok so im in the same situation as the other day. im REALLY in the mood for a big hearty soup not any of this coloured water crap. im also thinking grilled salmon teryaki from grill time but i already had that today. OMG.....IM STRESSING OUT!!!

(you see tremblay, i DO have stress in my life) :mad: