• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Question for the girls?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JayIsBored

hmmm who will be the genius to play with the quote and remove a letter?...like the r for instance

because quote editing is the pinnacle of all insults

tella

TRIBE Member
a more reasonable question is does anyone know what they want? and my answer to that would be no. we all may think we know what we want but people are constantly changing, just as the world around us is constantly changing so whatever is working for you right now, may not be so six months down the road or even 6 days from now.

everything is subject to change. <--that is the only constant.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kodos

TRIBE Member
lucky_for_her.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Question for the girls?

Originally posted by ~dazed~

is it a big fat juicy throbbing veiny cock?

Only if it belongs to Tommy J.

(just out of curiosity, did you add the word "veiny" after your edit?)

Good call, good call.

Originally posted by tella
a more reasonable question is does anyone know what they want? and my answer to that would be no. we all may think we know what we want but people are constantly changing, just as the world around us is constantly changing so whatever is working for you right now, may not be so six months down the road or even 6 days from now.

everything is subject to change. <--that is the only constant.

While I agree with this comment, I find that people (not just women) can be either very misguided or just outright drifting without a goal or sense of desire or purpose. I think it's good to have a goal, but it's even better to have the flexibility to allow for your goals to evolve or change course. A sense of purpose and drive to have something in their lives (I generally feel that it's best to have a goal in life that could be unattainable, since it allows for constant growth and progression throughout your life) offers the opportunity to grow and in many ways become a better person.

I feel deep down inside that you should have a goal and know what you want to some degree, but be open minded enough to know that it can change and evolve further down the road.

From the ministry of my philosophy.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

G

I used to know what it was, then they changed it. Now what it is, isn't what it was, and what it is, seems weird and scary.

That's pretty much how I live my life.

kate

TRIBE Member
What I want is a happy and fun relationship with one paticular person. I've pretty much got it, but things still get so confusing. I think the real question should be what the hell do guys want, because if I knew that, my cause would be helped a lot.

Other than relationship stuff, I want a night of amour with Ben Wallace (he'll have some time off as soon as Toronto wipes them out), to pass my exams with flying colours and for the raps to win this series against detroit and then rock it the hard way through the eastern conference. I'm pretty uncomplicated.

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kate
What I want is a happy and fun relationship with one paticular person. I've pretty much got it, but things still get so confusing. I think the real question should be what the hell do guys want, because if I knew that, my cause would be helped a lot.

people can't communicate with each other. i watch my parents -- who've been married 30+ yrs -- get frustrated with each other all the time, because neither understands what the other is saying.

humans = dumb animals. (i think under18 said this first, i'm just reiterating)