• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Question for our newest member "A-Track"

maddog

TRIBE Member
It says here in ur profile that ur a dj/producer.......did u bite Montreal's best dj/producers name?

roojew

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

maddog

TRIBE Member
and if i dont use the y on my keyboard? whatcha gonna do buddy? So this A-Track has Toronto as his location............I really don't think it's the "real" A-Track...............only time will tell i guess

roojew

kuba

TRIBE Member
I doubt its the REAL a-trak. I bet he has better things to do than waste his time here. And why would he misspell it?

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
I doubt its the REAL a-trak. I bet he has better things to do than waste his time here. And why would he misspell it?
well shit. you take time out from writing rhymes and doing rap videos!

maddog

TRIBE Member
I don't think it is either , im just interested to see what this guy says..........then i get people like Syntaxed Boner trying to tell me what to do:rolleyes:

roojew

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by maddog
Syntaxed Boner trying to tell me what to do:rolleyes:

roojew
that was funny. you took my name and then changed it! boner! ha! i never would've thought of something like that! you are a funny one!LOPLOL!!!

have you ever thought of doing stand-up?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by quantumize
cuz if it's the real a-track he would have been right high when he signed up
*ding ding*

The two times I saw him not performing he looked like a candy raver.

:eek:

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
and if i dont use the y on my keyboard? whatcha gonna do buddy? So this A-Track has Toronto as his location............I really don't think it's the "real" A-Track...............only time will tell i guess

roojew

are you the real maddog, from maddog & billie?