• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

question for guys: ever been snowballed?

Rosey

TRIBE Member
*pokes head into thread (no puns intended)*
*looks around*
*opens mouth as if to say something*
"..........."
*thinks better of it*
*closes mouth, shakes head*
*walks away*

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Illogistix

TRIBE Member
Word - I'm with Tack 1 on this one. That is some dirty nasty deviant shit. I don't ever want to taste my own spunk.

But if you freaks like it - Gwon wit ya bad self - ya sickies!!!

I just tell em to go brush their teeth.

echo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Booty Bits:
Tonedeff,

I think you might be getting the "i can't wait for him to finish so i can stop doing this" feeling confused with the "oh yeah! all over my face, baby!!" feeling.

they all seem the same when you are squinting your eyes and seeing fireworks.

</font>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Aw Liz...always tellin it like it is
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
echo

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I wonder if a snowball fight would be in order for some of the people who are replying in here.

jeremy -I'm a spunkatarian- jive

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
Okay, not all girls love come, and they are useful in their own way in this world, like when they do those "Hands Across America" things and they need thousands of people to line up from coast to coast, you've got some candidates for that job right there...but in all honestly I think there is large segment of the heterosexual female population that digs man batter...they may not love everything about it (taste, texture, etc), but they like the fact that it comes out of the body of someone they are attracted to and is generally the result of something good (i.e. an orgasm), so they are excited to see it, might even play with it a bit, finger-paint themselves with it, or make silkscreens t-shirts with it.

I am confident some girls will back me up on this.
</font>

i'll back you up on everything except the finger painting and the tshirts.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sassy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
I haven't seen Clerks, but snowballing is when you empty your freight into your partner's mouth and she passes it back to you (whole or in part) in a very sloppy kiss.

</font>

eek.gif
*BARF* Call me a prude but that is fucking rank, I don't get people who are in to that shit (literally), it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Sassy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sassy:
eek.gif
*BARF* Call me a prude but that is fucking rank, I don't get people who are in to that shit (literally), it makes me sick just thinking about it.

</font>

I just read what snow balling was and got it confused with Dutch Oven - I take my *Barf* back that whas for people who shit in each others mouths and enjoy it.

Illogistix

TRIBE Member
Huh??

I thought dutch oven was farting under the covers and then making your girl smell the natural goodness.

Shittin' in mouths - you're crazy girl!!!

poker face

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Illogistix:
Huh??

I thought dutch oven was farting under the covers and then making your girl smell the natural goodness.

</font>

you are correct on the dutch oven!!

I think shitting is called scat sex!
eek.gif

Sassy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Illogistix:
Huh??

</font>

Now I am confused - is shitting in someone's mouth called a "hot lunch"? Whatever its called is just plain nasty, I am ashamed at myself for even talking about this - snowballing is a much cleaner topic of conversation
biggrin.gif

beaker

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rosey:
*pokes head into thread (no puns intended)*
*looks around*
*opens mouth as if to say something*
"..........."
*thinks better of it*
*closes mouth, shakes head*
*walks away*
</font>

*does the same*

RoLmUp

TRIBE Member
I have never been snowballed , nor would I ask to cum in a womans mouth . Don't get me wrong it feels great and all , but I would not ask for it so I don't try to give it . But if she insists , I have a move of my own and commonly known as the "angry dragon " .

Angry Dragon = while her mouth is full of cum , give her a swift smack in the back of the head and make it spew out her nose .

Snow ball me and your getting an angry dragon .
wink.gif

MA,

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Never been.

And any woman that has swallowed, it's been by choice... and if you didn't warn a girl that didn't want it, You should be snowballed.

pr0nstar

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RoLmUp:
Angry Dragon = while her mouth is full of cum , give her a swift smack in the back of the head and make it spew out her nose .
</font>

am i the only one who finds this particular brand of humour (ie. 'donkey punch' etc) gross, bordering on disturbing, and decidedly not funny?

Rosey

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by janiecakes:
am i the only one who finds this particular brand of humour (ie. 'donkey punch' etc) gross, bordering on disturbing, and decidedly not funny?</font>

no.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by janiecakes:
am i the only one who finds this particular brand of humour (ie. 'donkey punch' etc) gross, bordering on disturbing, and decidedly not funny?</font>

no.

And about snowballing... I have yet to experience this phenomena... it's not something on my to-do list though, that's for sure.

Pete

CO2

TRIBE Member
Like....eww....

Im sorry here folks, but I (and most heterosexual men i gather) already have to deal with the mass amounts of "woman juice" (i dont know the technical name for it..lol) being consumed while going down on a particular woman. If you think that the little amount of spunkaroo that a man ejaculates compares even slightly to the virtual niagria falls that is a woman while she is cumming, or in the process of...youre NUTS! Luckily for me however...i kinda find the taste of a woman intoxicating..but thats just me
biggrin.gif

So..the last thing i want to do is ingest even MORE bodily fluids..let alone MY OWN!

Once again..like...eww...
wink.gif

-Chris

Rosey

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CO2:
Im sorry here folks, but I (and most heterosexual men i gather) already have to deal with the mass amounts of "woman juice" (i dont know the technical name for it..lol) being consumed while going down on a particular woman. If you think that the little amount of spunkaroo that a man ejaculates compares even slightly to the virtual niagria falls that is a woman while she is cumming, or in the process of...youre NUTS! </font>

he has a point there....

tobywan

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa:
You should see me eat chicken wings

Prime Minister Highsteppa
</font>

LOL!!!!

Yeah, I've been there....
smile.gif

Bias

t-boy

TRIBE Member
Interesting thread...

I've never snowballed before, just because I find it hard to come from oral, and the time that I did, I had a stupid pink rubber on.

I have no problems at all doing this, as long as the girl is into it as well. Both people have to be into their bodily fluids. Yes, I've tasted my own cum. It tastes fine. Doesn't bother me. It isn't on my list of things to do, but I can totally see how it would be satisifying and a nasty dirty kinda way. But I guess I'm not completely comfortable with that bodily fluid of mine... Guess I should come in my mouth more often =]

Happy snowballing to ya'll

tobywan

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by t-boy:

I find it hard to come from oral, and the time that I did, I had a stupid pink rubber on.

</font>

So, you were getting head and had a condom on???