• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

question for guys: ever been snowballed?

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
okay, in order to include more XX chromosomes in this thread, and since rejenerate was brave enought to share...

do girls find it sexy if a guy is willing to get snowballed?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MoFo:
^^^
Ack, too much information! Scary.

</font>

it's okay, you're among friends here.

The first time it happened to me, I was not warned about it and I thought she was slipping me a piece of gum (seriously).

MoFo

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
okay, in order to include more XX chromosomes in this thread, and since rejenerate was brave enought to share...

do girls find it sexy if a guy is willing to get snowballed?
</font>

Pfft. I'd like to see how many girls will answer "yes" to that!
I don't even know any girls that like come other than Traci Lords.

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member

I don't even know any girls that like come other than Traci Lords.
</font>

sunny it's good thing you're on the other team because you don't get girls at all...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
Seriously, I don't want to sound like Peter North or anything, but most women do enjoy the substance formerly known as prostatic acid phosphatase, whether it be a liberal dousing to the face, a splatter on the back, a soaking of the tonsils, a stream between the breasts, a hot handful, or even just watching it travel in its gravity's rainbow across a room while they note the physics and arcs of discharges.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I've done my share of "girl-talking" so... I'll just tell you now: even Traci Lords didn't like come. Haha.

Some reactions to me talking about how I love come:

"Ew. I hate when it gets stuck in my throat like grease from a hamburger."

"I don't know why he just doesn't shoot it over my shoulder."

"It tastes like fucking snot."

"Why would I want to eat someone's mucus?"

"He likes to come on my boobs. I humour him."

"I hate when it gets in my eye."

"I spit."

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
Guys who say girls who love come are lying to themselves.</font>

You can't fake the kind of enthusiasm I've seen for this stuff.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
You can't fake the kind of enthusiasm I've seen for this stuff.

</font>

I think you've been lucky.

I mean, I find it very hard to believe that the majority of Western, sexually-active women out there actually love come. As in, they crave it, want it and would miss it if they didn't get it.

I mean, I don't think a woman would mind if a guy didn't come on her.
Me on the other hand, the cum slut that I am, would totally WANT that to happen.

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
Okay, not all girls love come, and they are useful in their own way in this world, like when they do those "Hands Across America" things and they need thousands of people to line up from coast to coast, you've got some candidates for that job right there...but in all honestly I think there is large segment of the heterosexual female population that digs man batter...they may not love everything about it (taste, texture, etc), but they like the fact that it comes out of the body of someone they are attracted to and is generally the result of something good (i.e. an orgasm), so they are excited to see it, might even play with it a bit, finger-paint themselves with it, or make silkscreens t-shirts with it.

I am confident some girls will back me up on this.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
some bigass snowball

snowball.jpg

mytag.gif

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Okay, not all girls love come, and they are useful in their own way in this world, like when they do those "Hands Across America" things and they need thousands of people to line up from coast to coast, you've got some candidates for that job right there...</font>
WHAT?????????????????????????????
confused.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">but in all honestly I think there is large segment of the heterosexual female population that digs man batter...</font>

I'll give you that but I don't know about the majority. Or true love for it. I think a lot of women could care less if it wasn't present.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">They may not love everything about it (taste, texture, etc), but they like the fact that it comes out of the body of someone they are attracted to and is generally the result of something good</font>
One of the main reasons why I like it...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I am confident some girls will back me up on this.</font>

I can think of a few who might but I know of quite a few on here that won't.
smile.gif

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Yay, I found someone to snowball for the weekend.

*opening Grand and Toy organizer to schedule it in*

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
sunny the hands across america thing was just a stupid joke, never mind...I guess we'll just have to wait and see about those other repsonses
smile.gif

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
thank you Johnson and Johnson</font>

Masters and Johnson are not the same person.

Ever been shitballed?

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
This is the first time I'm up before 10:00am in months, and this is what I get?

fuck im going back to bed.

-jM
A&D

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Tonedeff,

I think you might be getting the "i can't wait for him to finish so i can stop doing this" feeling confused with the "oh yeah! all over my face, baby!!" feeling.

they all seem the same when you are squinting your eyes and seeing fireworks.