• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

question for guys: ever been snowballed?

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
Well it's after midnight kids, and your parents are all sleeping soundly from the klonopin, so let's break out the dirty talk..

I was relating a very unpleasant personal story this am to some unsympathetic listeners in this thread, and it just so happened that the taste the experience left in my mouth recalled this to mind:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Now I feel sick. And I've got this really bad taste in my mouth. Reminds me of the time I got snowballed by this girl at the Feelies concert in Hoboken...couldn't eat anything creamy for a month after that.</font>

I have to admit that wasn't the only time I have tasted my own seed (other snowballs and a couple of spray on tits/lick tits clean), but it was certainly the nastiest because I wasn't expecting it. Now I wouldn't want to drink gallons of the stuff or anything, but in all of honesty after I got over the initial *gag* factor, it's really not that bad.

Feelings? Experiences?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
I have no desire to taste my own cum.

In fact, I don't care if girls do either, I mean, I've got pleanty of the stuff, and I'm giving it away free...choose to keep it, throw it away, I don't give a shit...just take it with a smile, and I'm happy.

tack juan

Plato

TRIBE Member
this thread makes baby jesus cry!
redface.gif

p[l]a+0

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa:
Snowballing = thing they talked about in Clerks?

</font>

I haven't seen Clerks, but snowballing is when you empty your freight into your partner's mouth and she passes it back to you (whole or in part) in a very sloppy kiss.

G

I'm about to go to bed, but I will leave this taste in your mouth: My nickname in university was Snowball.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
I haven't seen Clerks, but snowballing is when you empty your freight into your partner's mouth and she passes it back to you (whole or in part) in a very sloppy kiss.

</font>

That's Clerks alright

From the ministry of recognition

Prime Minister Highsteppa

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tearer:
I'm about to go to bed, but I will leave this taste in your mouth: My nickname in university was Snowball.</font>

You do kinda look like the cat from the Simpsons...

From the Ministry of that's if I could remember what you look like
wink.gif

What d'ya want to know?

She blew me, I felt it was rude to say "Ewwwww!!!!! I ain't kissing you after you just did that!!!!". That just cuts down on the likelihood of getting a repeat of a skin flute performance.

From the Ministry of and they lived happily ever after, mouthfull of cum and all.

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JayIsBored:
that wasn't a sneeze</font>

they both require tissues though

even the most experienced snowballer will leave a little on his chin

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
they both require tissues though

even the most experienced snowballer will leave a little on his chin

</font>

You should see me eat chicken wings

From the Ministry of that isn't a euphamism

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
I'm not a guy but I feel that if I should have to taste it, he shouldn't object to his tasting it, either. Not that I would force something like that on someone...it doesn't appeal to me in any way...but I know what -I-taste like, and I think guys should know the same. (a guy once told me that it was supercool that I kissed him after he gave me oral sex)

~jen
(watching RunDMC vs. Jason Nevins, and sharing too much)

Magnolia Fan

TRIBE Member
this reminds me of the joke in Good Will Hunting... which reminds me of the joke in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back...

"Its hunting season"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rejenerate:
I'm not a guy but I feel that if I should have to taste it, he shouldn't object to his tasting it, either. Not that I would force something like that on someone...it doesn't appeal to me in any way...but I know what -I-taste like, and I think guys should know the same. (a guy once told me that it was supercool that I kissed him after he gave me oral sex)

~jen
(watching RunDMC vs. Jason Nevins, and sharing too much)
</font>

^^^It's like that, and that's the way it is!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Um, can we get serious here?
smile.gif

Okay, to be honest, I would NOT want someone shoving that shit hack into my mouth. It's not pleasant. I don't want to eat my own come.

BUT! And there is a big but:

I think it's totally hot and filthy to DO it myself. I don't think it's the actual act that is arousing, it's more of the concept. It's a little degrading (to both parties if you think about it) and VERY out-of-ordinary kinky. I did it when I was a kid (not to the extreme) and since then, I've always regarded it as hot in a filthy way.

I would love to watch two guys and having one snowball the other. Hot.

Haha, I just said "I don't want to eat my own come." But I'll eat someone else's. Go figure.

Come is pretty good. I crave it therefore I obviously crave the means in getting it out of someone.

Comephobics suck... actually... they don't!
biggrin.gif