• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Question about releases

shylock_one

TRIBE Member
Just a quick question about a couple releases. Hopefully some of you guys could help me out.

First off, when is that Ivana Santilli album coming out? Or is it already out?

Same goes for the new Max Graham comp. I've heard nothing about it.

Also, has anyone heard the new GU: Electric Calm disc? I'm usually not interested in these non-dj GU's but this one has piqued my interest.

And finally one more question. Is there anywhere I can get my hands on some Ali G DVD's? When I was in Britain this summer I saw them everywhere but I've had no such luck in trying to track them down in Canada here.

Much appreciate it if you could help me out.
Cheers

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
Originally posted by shylock_one
Just a quick question about a couple releases. Hopefully some of you guys could help me out.

First off, when is that Ivana Santilli album coming out? Or is it already out?

I believe it's already out. Have you checked www.HMV.com?

Same goes for the new Max Graham comp. I've heard nothing about it.

Last I heard, and this was a while back, it's not coming out until Feb 2003

Also, has anyone heard the new GU: Electric Calm disc? I'm usually not interested in these non-dj GU's but this one has piqued my interest.

It's available at 50 Bloor Street West HMV. It's in a DVD casing, so look near the top of the shelves where the GU display is.

And finally one more question. Is there anywhere I can get my hands on some Ali G DVD's? When I was in Britain this summer I saw them everywhere but I've had no such luck in trying to track them down in Canada here.

DVD-wise, I don't think it's available, but over at Suspect Video (either the Honest Ed's location or the Queen and Bathurst location), they tend to have VHS copies that are North American TV friendly. Try those two spots, as they generally have them. But DVD, I don't think it's really caught on enough here.

shylock_one

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Question about releases

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa

I believe it's already out. Have you checked www.HMV.com?

I have actually, and the only thing that comes up is an album by Paul E Lopes.

Thanks for the info - very specific; too bad I'm not anywhere near Toronto.

And February for the Max Graham? Wasn't he just recently on a promotional tour for that album?