• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

quentin harris @ turnmills, uk...

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
here's a lil' sampling of what this cat threw down recently (april '06) at Turnmills, UK where he ripped it up (naturally).

click on the 'selections' for audio samples of all the tracks (a few rare ones) he dropped.

d

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
His Fresh Fruit is always an interesting party to be at (although Ive only been there thrice)

JOSHB

TRIBE Member

haha..yea. Sometimes it looks like this! But there are always some wicked supprise guests.

s1k: fresh and so clean, clean.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
Looks like there won't be an Fresh Fruit parties @ Cielo in the next three months. I wanted to check one out this summer. Oh well.

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
it's sad to me that the majority of folks do not know who quentin harris is (though they've likely heard one or more of his productions/remixes over the past few years) this guy is sooooooo talented both in the studio and in the 'mix' that it's tough to really come up with the appropriate language to properly give him the credit he deserves. one of the true leaders of the new school who's work trancends alot of genres... toronto is in for a real treat!

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
I sliced my foot open this morning but I'll have comfortable shoes and my dancing feet will be out in full force Friday if it kills me! I'm trying to convert lots of peeps out for it but it'll be interesting to see what kind of crowd Sonic attracts for a Friday night liquor jam.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I'M SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING IT EASY. but my boss made me über happy this morning and my energy levels are UP... still waiting and seeing. FUCK!

why must i love to dance so goddam much? WHYYYYYYYYY???
woe. is. moi. :(