• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Quentin Harris & Martino at Hotel

octo

TRIBE Member
those that didn't go missed a tight jam.

It was my first time at Hotel. It's a nice little club that's perfect for intimate wed night parties.

I rolled in around 11:30 and Martino had the the dancefloor bumpin. Quentin Harris turned it up a notch or two. Lots of hollering, hooting, whistling and singing along during his varried set that featured old and new tunes.

There were still people givin'er on the dancefloor when i left sometime after 3

good times!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Would have liked to have hit this but followed the bday celebration to the Kaskade jam.

Next time...........

deevah

TRIBE Member
i wanted to go too..........

good to hear it was a great time
(now let's get him in on a wkend!)

eskimo

TRIBE Member
deevah said:
i wanted to go too..........

good to hear it was a great time
(now let's get him in on a wkend!)

totally agree, would have love to go but had work at 6am thursday, so couldn't make it out, but would love to see him come back tho :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
Every time I've colloborated with Dan from b9 it's always been a good event. I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome for this event as I was expecting 150-175 people to come out (Wednesdays are tough!) and was happy to see our final count at 259.

Thanks are in order to the guys at Hotel, Dan, Martino, Quentin and the guys from Exposed. Quentin is an amazing producer and an amazing DJ! The vibe on Wednesday was great.

Good to hear a night of both East Coast and West Coast deep house was successful. And people say the scene sucks...

Next jam with Quentin is going to be on a weekend for sure! I'll keep everyone posted....

OJ...

deevah

TRIBE Member
Big Boss said:
Good to hear a night of both East Coast and West Coast deep house was successful. And people say the scene sucks...

anyone who says the scene sucks doesn't know where to find it

kudos to you guys being able to pull this off for a wed *tips hat*

chooch

TRIBE Member
fine time! sweet crowd! great music!
all the elements for a fantastic night!
happy i went out.

b9productions rock it in my books for hosting this quality event!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders