• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~Queer Eye For The Straight Guy~

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
What a fantastic show... saw this last night for the first time and ended up watching 3 episodes- I'm hooked! I think it's only on Sundays... ?

Geezus how do some of the straight guys have girlfriends :p


~Lori
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DEEPHOUSEGRL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
What a fantastic show... saw this last night for the first time and ended up watching 3 episodes- I'm hooked! I think it's only on Sundays... ?

Geezus how do some of the straight guys have girlfriends :p


~Lori

That exact thought crossed my mind during one of last night's episodes. Especially the one with the guy who had an EXTREMELY HAIRY BACK! His place was soooo nasty before the fab five made it fab!
 

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: ~Queer Eye For The Straight Guy~

Originally posted by DEEPHOUSEGRL
That exact thought crossed my mind during one of last night's episodes. Especially the one with the guy who had an EXTREMELY HAIRY BACK! His place was soooo nasty before the fab five made it fab!

Ha! Can you believe he wasn't sure if his girlfriend would like a hairless back? He didn't even want to get it done, thinking he would look like a frosted wheatie? Yuck!!! And his bathtub was sick!

The Fab 5 performed miracles last night!


~Lori
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
!i like it. better than trading spaces or while you were out IMO.

Sweet_e

and Kenny you're metrosexual so shush :p !
 

Sassy

TRIBE Member
I love this show as well :)

I think the guy who is in charge of re-decorating is the most talented, that man can work wonders with paint!!!

Carson is hilarious, I am surprised none of the guys (straight) have freaked out at him for being uber obnoxious and touchy with them but then again they are getting a FAB makeover for free, lucky bastards!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I love this show - I loved the episode when the guy proposes .... so sweet.
The show is on Saturday nights after sex and the city and then Sunday is the repeat
 

Sassy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
I love this show - I loved the episode when the guy proposes .... so sweet.
The show is on Saturday nights after sex and the city and then Sunday is the repeat

Loved that episode too, he was soooo hot, hated his girl friend though, she sucked. Booooo.
 

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chernobyl
Ha! I got you hooked! Now I have a QE buddy:p

I NEVER used to watch tv until I moved in with you... now it's The O.C, 1 Tree Hill, Average Joe, QE... good lord and I wonder where all my time goes!


~Lori
 

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
I love this show - I loved the episode when the guy proposes .... so sweet.
The show is on Saturday nights after sex and the city and then Sunday is the repeat

Actually it hasn't been on this schedule since the end of December. Season one repeats Saturday nights starting Feb. 7.

~jen
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chernobyl

TRIBE Member
One Tree Hill is a crappy WB teen drama... I watch it for the eye candy lead. Teen boys who play basketball mmmmmm:p
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top