• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

QUEBEC-city

kuba

TRIBE Member
Please suggest five things to do in quebec city.

Or, four. But no less than four.

I'm going there on april 1st weekend for fri/sat/sun, and will have some free time.

Thank you fellow tribe people!

kuba

TRIBE Member
I'm staying at the Fairmont, and I've been invited by our company to go.

I can't really tell them to go to montreal. I wish I could.

I'm not really looking to going out, as much as just to DO something.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
go do some snowboarding at Mt. Ste. Anne.. For sure there will be snow as a month ago when we were there the snow was two stories deep.

Spring riding in Quebec is the best.. lost of snow but warm..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Isn't the ice hotel there? That might be fun to check out.

The older part of the city is pretty nice too, until you realize you're not in Montreal.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Old Quebec City is cool, haven't been there in ages though.

Jake, if you want to go for a ride at Ste Anne, gimme a call and we can figure something out. I'd like to get one more in this season.

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
You have many opportunities to go to Montreal, I think this is a great chance to check out such an amazingly beautiful old looking city.

I was there last November briefly and I have to say that it is quite the beautiful city.

The last time I had been there was when I was a kid, and I am glad I got to see it briefly last year to be reminded of what a beautiful place it is to look around.

Hopefully the weather isn't so damn cold for that weekend, and you'll be able to walk around the city.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
quebec city is arguably the most beautiful city in canada. you should check out the old town, especially some of the old fortifications and churches. they really are breathtaking.

theparty scene there is nuts too. if there is an event by 'old school productions' go! it's like a rave time machine to 1992. seriously.

patrick.dsp

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
quebec city is arguably the most beautiful city in canada. you should check out the old town, especially some of the old fortifications and churches. they really are breathtaking.

theparty scene there is nuts too. if there is an event by 'old school productions' go! it's like a rave time machine to 1992. seriously.
agreed 110%.

ps - st. patrick's pub in old quebec city, get the peppercorn steak = gold.