• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Quantico is easily the most stupid show I have ever seen.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
In a world where a ridiculous plot meets a bunch of crappy posey actors, comes Quantico, the worst show on television...

Stop Bill C-10

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I can't figure out who they are trying to target with this show.... Former Abercrombie shoppers? Muslims? People from India and Pakistan who have immigrated to the US? People who flunked out of Quantico? Aren't those kind of niche markets for a prime time TV show?

Initially I thought this might be a great platform to introduce ethnic diversity into the primetime TV space, but holy crap....

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Quantico is one of the fall’s hottest new shows, averaging a 1.8 rating in adults 18-49 and about 7 million viewers overall in same-day ratings for its first three episodes in its challenging Sunday 10 p.m. timeslot, according to Nielsen estimates. The Sunday night drama has ranked as the night’s No. 1 broadcast entertainment series in adults 18-49, boosting ABC’s 10 o’clock hour by almost 50%. It has become a big gainer in delayed viewing too, and it is the only new scripted series this fall to grow its “live plus-3” demo rating from its premiere to week two (3.1 to 3.3).
‘Quantico’: ABC Gives Full Season Order to Priyanka Chopra FBI Drama | Variety

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Complainer-Yelling-Phone-into-Man-Person.jpg

istock_000005307293xsmall460x305.jpg

domokan-tv-carousel.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders