• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Q for the music junkies: CD storing options?

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I probably don't have a lot of CD's compared to some of you, but I find that with my 120+ cd's it's hard to find a way to store them neatly and in an orderly fashion.

Then you throw records into the mix, and it equals to my room being covered in records, and CD's with mismatched jewel cases. I often put the cd's in a travel case, when I go places, but when I come back, I'm left with the task of matching 100+ cd's to their appropriate jewel cases. I'm thinking about just dumping all the jewel cases and putting them all in travel cases. I don't have a lot of closet space and keeping all the jewel cases doesn't seem logical.

....So, how do you guys keep your CD's?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

gak

TRIBE Member
...I use those spindals that blank cds come in....50 per spindal so you will only need 3

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I think the CD binder option is the best.....A spindle just means that i'd have to rifle through all of them to find one.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
i just use the big cd binders. jewel cases are stored seperately in a box.

Same here, but I make copy-copy of my CD's when I wish to listen, do I don't use the actual CD. Pisses my wife off to no end.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I_bRAD said:
Save them on your hard drive. Put the CD's in a box in storage. That's what I do.

The only hard drive I have is 9gigs....Plus, I take the CD's out a lot to gigs, cottages, vacation, etc. etc.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders