• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Q for alexd re: PM'ing

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Is it possible to set the board up so that you can't send a message if your mailbox is full? This would force people to clean their boxes out. Nothing is more annoying than getting a PM with a question, then spending the time replying, to find out the box of the sender is full.

p.s. Jen clean yo box muthfucka!

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
I wish that a little window would pop up saying you got a new message, I hate having to check the user cp to check whether I got a new pm or not.

labRat

TRIBE Member
you get an email. if you check your email regularily then you'll know that you have a PM.

and speaking of email, why not just email the person instead of PM'ing? I usually just PM if I don't know the person, or too lazy to find their email.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by labRat
you get an email. if you check your email regularily then you'll know that you have a PM.

and speaking of email, why not just email the person instead of PM'ing? I usually just PM if I don't know the person, or too lazy to find their email.

As far as the email goes, it never seems to work. Plus you have no idea when that person as actually read the email and emptied the box.

I always email over PM, but I don't have every person's email addresses.