• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Q-bert in February

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
Somebody bring back mix master mike, that set at system had the best flow, genre mixing ,and crazy sick deck tricks I have ever heard/seen live

roojew

I had the best seats in the house for his REV gig he did....
talked to his girlfriend for a bit...

sick. sick. sick.:eek:
(his set, not his girlfriend...although she was quite cute)

Stop Bill C-10

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by maddog
Somebody bring back mix master mike, that set at system had the best flow, genre mixing ,and crazy sick deck tricks I have ever heard/seen live

roojew

Yes. That set was in fucking credible

sauce

TRIBE Member
That's perfect that Q Bert is comming on Feb 11th. That just happens to fall on my birhtday. WooHoo I haven't seen anyone good on my actual birthday in a long time. Maybe even ever.

peace

sauce

Z trip would be pretty good to. Someone should bring a bunch of those guys out for a night. It doesn't have to be the scratch tour. But wtf do i know about promoting or throwing jams.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
I saw Mix Master Mike at the Rev as well. Man, that was a good show. He's got serious skills. Oh, I also saw him in Whistler a couple years back but I was so far from the stage that it didn't have the same effect. Anyway, my point is that he should def be booked.