• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Q-bert in February

Yogi

TRIBE Member
Just wondering if anybody could confirm that Q-bert is coming in February to the T.O., I read this in someone's thread, and Iam hoping it is true. Please post something if you have any info, thanks

maddog

TRIBE Member
toronto's scratch tour date got cancelled:( there only ended up being a B.C show. Last night at Rahzel they announced Q would be coming through in feb, the 11th i think

roojew

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Well I'm sure Empire would've done it anyways. They're on the ball. Cept there's some better talent out there these days they should bring in, like.. Z-Trip, Scratch Perverts, Matt the Alien, etc.

I'm just happy some people still remember. Respect man.

*c*

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT
Well I'm sure Empire would've done it anyways. They're on the ball. Cept there's some better talent out there these days they should bring in, like.. Z-Trip, Scratch Perverts, Matt the Alien, etc.

I'm just happy some people still remember. Respect man.

*c*
I remember Z-trip from the stones concert :D

maddog

TRIBE Member
im down with all the above that u mentioned cetp matt the alien, some info on em would be great. Went down to New Orleans for voodoo fest and caught z trip in the dj tent , got to meet em cool guy and super nice.Gave me some much needed new z trip slipmats:D

roojew

o0Ira0o

TRIBE Member
Matt the Ailen is from Pemberton BC (20min outisde of Whistler)

pure Z-tripplayeverytypeofmusictogethersoitjustifiestypinglikethis kinda dj.

I think.

Sugar D

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by KickIT

*c*
I'm dying for a Z-Trip show.

I was so hyped for that Scratch Tour to come here, only to be disappointed when it was cancelled.

Z-Trip
X-Ecutioners
Scratch Perverts
Beat Junkies

I would love to see them all

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mike Richards
????????????????

Better than Q-Bert??????????????????

Good, Maybe but come on........
Don't get me wrong, I think Q-Bert is technically the best scratcher ever. However, he simply scratches. He doesn't beat juggle which in my opinion kinda makes for a meh show. There's a difference between scratching to compete and running tables for a party.

*c*

maddog

TRIBE Member
Somebody bring back mix master mike, that set at system had the best flow, genre mixing ,and crazy sick deck tricks I have ever heard/seen live

roojew