• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pyrotechnics show at Nathan Phillips

catilyst

TRIBE Member
I heard theres some sort of pyro show tommorrow at 7:00. Anyone out there hear of this and have any details?

thanks

squirrely

TRIBE Member
looks like fun. too bad it's almost 7.

oh, and the little blurb reads like it was written by someone with a thesaurus in their hand (a point which is entirely unrelated to the purpose of this thread, and therefore--in a Tribesque paradox--entirely fitting).

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Some of my friends who just got back from Europe went, they said that Toronto pyrotechnics are all fat and ugly.

According to them European pyrotechnics have way more style, and are way hotter.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Well musically it was interesting- about 6 or so people banging away at some crazy drum setup things they were wearing coupled with fireworks in the back ground. Fairly tribal sounding in my opinion, I was thinking the venue\surrounding contrasted the show negatively, probably would have gotten a better response in a more intimate place, not the down town city core. You could tell the performers were really trying to get people to move around abit, and some did, but I felt most people there were there to watch something free and neat and not have to really put any energy forth.

Worthwile, it's on tommorrow again, just make sure your feet don't get too cold.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Funzo
Some of my friends who just got back from Europe went, they said that Toronto pyrotechnics are all fat and ugly.

According to them European pyrotechnics have way more style, and are way hotter.
haha

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders