Well, I thought this party was definately cool...one of my favorite kinds of party's.
Old-school warehouse style..cool security...intimate...great vibe..who could ask for more !!
I got there around 11pm.
I think At-AT aka Voyteck was spinning...very good hard trance...too bad he got cut so short...
I played at 12am for about 45 minutes...I promised someone at the party that I'd post the set so here it is....
Artist Track Label
1. Pounding Grooves No. 22 Pounding Grooves
2. Uk Gold Believe Primate endangered
3. Pounding Grooves No. 22 Other side
4. Marco Lenzi Untitled Geushky Recordings
5. Chris Zander Lord Of Sunshine Additive
6. Dark Marc Dirty Drums EP Rough diamond
7. Tarball & Lungbutter Last Night A dj... Infected 3.5
8. Rowland The Bastard What U Waitin For Smitten Ltd #8
9. Geezer N. Parker Don't Take it Personal Organgrinder
10. Pistoloco Ghost Copy No Entry
11. Guy McAffer Oh Yeah RAW009
12. Rasmus vs. Speaker Pimps Clean N Green Smitten051
13. The Hit Squad Voodoo Waxworks records
Anyways, I had tons more to play but like I said I kinda got cut short....
FOR THE ONE THE ONLY THE IRRESTIBALLY CUTE AND CUDDLY
JASON MARSHALL and PROPHECY...good trance set guys...happy 2 year !! And many more to come...chug chug chug chug
Anyways, Then came what I call SET OF THE NIGHT but to many it was blow you away trance set of the year for sure..
MISS THUNDERPUSSY !!!
This biotch kicked my funky white ass all over the dance floor with such an energetic and hard trance set that I was fighting for breath and had to leave the party...This is all I have to say on the matter...other than good call on the Colt 45's before the party eh guys...