• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pure MDMA...

Panday

TRIBE Member
ok ok ok question:

so I've got this friend. lets call him MR. P. he was asked by another friend to attend the Tiesto show @ Circa. now first of all, Mr P is a house head, and doesnt even know if he'll enjoy a trance night...

...but on top of some iffy music, the friend wants Mr P to drop "pure mdma caps'. now MR. P has taken the pill a few (10-15) times...but he's scared of pure mdma...mostly just cause it sounds so intimidating.

so the question (yes, there's a question in here somewhere), is how different 'pure mdma caps' are from the average pill you get on the street? Is Mr. P gonna die?

holler at your Panday.
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Taro

TRIBE Member
yeah hospital sirens are blaring right now buddy - take him there....do it!!!








seriously, (if they are pure - and I know you're a narc btw), they're way better although I never want to dance (and certainly not to tiesto trance) and might make 'mr.p' (aka narc man) want to sit for most of the night..
 

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
if the active ingredient in E is mdma, and you enjoy e's with other garbage in them, it stands to assume, that without the other garbage, you're getting what you really want.


it's nicer all around.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
this thread is gay by the way


nobody on here can validate your drug experiences before they happen.


it doesn't work that way.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
If you believe its real and pure than I have some videos of 18 year old girls having sex for the first time, and a chunck of cottage property with lake frontage only an hours drive out of the GTA.
 

Panday

TRIBE Member
wow.

that was lots of super quick reaction to my post.

to all with useful info, thanks!

to all the narc comments, fuck yourself :)

if Mr. P is just gonna sit around with rolling eyes and grinding teeth though, he's really not that interested.

Hes gots to dance! :p
 

Taro

TRIBE Member
hey I gave you good info and called you a narc!! what about some respect eh?

<make special note of the tiesto part>
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Panday

TRIBE Member
but seriously.

what the hell happened to tribe?

when i was a wee teenager picking up the magazine at the record store, i always thought the shit was about house and breaks and strapping on your adidas and dancing all night, with or without a little chemical help.

now you guys start posts about your tax returns and how you have neighbours who play music too loud.

i'm not a narc, you're just boring.
 

mingster

TRIBE Member
TaCk OnE? said:
if the active ingredient in E is mdma, and you enjoy e's with other garbage in them, it stands to assume, that without the other garbage, you're getting what you really want.


it's nicer all around.

panday, this is the only answer you need.
 

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
If you believe its real and pure than I have some videos of 18 year old girls having sex for the first time, and a chunck of cottage property with lake frontage only an hours drive out of the GTA.

liar it's 19 hours!
 

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Hey if your "friend" wants to know where to get some he should give Rude1_247 a shout. Give me a second and I'll post his phone number and address and a pic!

O and btw he runs a wicked boozecan out of his pad you should def check out!
 

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Panday said:
but seriously.

what the hell happened to tribe?

when i was a wee teenager picking up the magazine at the record store, i always thought the shit was about house and breaks and strapping on your adidas and dancing all night, with or without a little chemical help.

now you guys start posts about your tax returns and how you have neighbours who play music too loud.

i'm not a narc, you're just boring.

yay boon!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top