• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

puppies for sale

mito

TRIBE Member
Last spring my dog Plejka had an bit of a stint with a boxer. Seeing as she's a golden retriver, the pair sounds odd, don't they? ..anyway she has puppies now, 4 of them ( 2 males and 2 females), and surprisingly they are the most beautifull puppies i have ever seen. They look more or less like black labs, but with a little bit longer ears and shorter mouth. They are all black, except for one ( more brownish) and have some white stains on feet, neck and belly.

They are 2 months old now and are ready to go. If you know someone looking for one, who can give these pups the loving home they deserve, please let me know. They go for $ 200 - considerably less than what's normally asked for puppies, because I only want to cover the expenses of the unexpected pregnancy.

Thanks

*anna*
udontunderstand<NOSPAM>@hotmail.com

pups1.jpg

pups2.jpg

pups3.jpg

pups4.jpg

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

sohaness

TRIBE Member
damn, those puppies look soo cute!!

i would take one in a second if i didnt have a dog already...

give us more pics!

steve.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Those dogs are really really really cute. We have a dog already but my brother and gf want another one....augh....

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Such beautful puppies!

I'll forward those pictures to everyone I know.

Janiecakes says she wants those dogs more than babies!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
oh my god they are sooooo cute.
Oh I want one, why do I have to be allergic, poor and not allowed pets in my apartment. ahhhhhh

zoo

TRIBE Member
those puppies are adorable

who would've thought a boxer + golden retreiver would make such beautiful babies :0)

i'd love to take one but landlord says no pets :0/

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hal-9000
Such beautful puppies!

I'll forward those pictures to everyone I know.

Janiecakes says she wants those dogs more than babies!

well GET ON IT then Ryan!!

LOL

here's your chance to get away from all the buggin...

instead of "baaabieeees"...it can be "puppiiiieeeess"!!

;)echo<--- really wants one too!! (puppy that is)

mito

TRIBE Member
puppies :)

thanks guys...
I know they are all very cute, and my heart is breaking when I think of giving them away. Unfortunately I can only keep them in my apartment for two more weeks, and then if I don't find a home for them, I will have to give them away to humane society.
They are 2.5 month old, and they are getting bigger and bigger. My place is a little bit too small to keep 4 pups, my dog and a cat, it is just too crazy here.

So if you know anybody who would like to have a puppy, please help me here, I'm really really stuck.

*anna*

pimpette

TRIBE Member
Re: puppies :)

Originally posted by mito
thanks guys...
I know they are all very cute, and my heart is breaking when I think of giving them away. Unfortunately I can only keep them in my apartment for two more weeks, and then if I don't find a home for them, I will have to give them away to humane society.
They are 2.5 month old, and they are getting bigger and bigger. My place is a little bit too small to keep 4 pups, my dog and a cat, it is just too crazy here.

So if you know anybody who would like to have a puppy, please help me here, I'm really really stuck.

*anna*

I'm moving to Japan in 2 weeks and it took me weeks and weeks to find homes for my cats. I'm heartboken over having to leave them! I totally understand what you're going through. I'm sure that if you'll find loving homes for them. There's absolutely adorable.

:) Catherine