• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Puppets who kill - two questions

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'll watch it if i'm too lazy to change the channel. of all the shows that comedy network produces it's one of the better ones. of course that's not saying much.

at least it doesn't have elvira kurt in it.

The Peej

TRIBE Member
I can't believe it's still on. I don't pay for cable. Comedy network "bleeds through" as I have high-speed. Otherwise I'd be writting letters and throwing vegetables at the T.V.

horrible.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
of all the shows that comedy network produces it's one of the better ones. of course that's not saying much.
I wouldnt even give it that.
Stella on the other hand. high-larious.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
this show cannot be watched unless everything else on TV at that time is something you imagine the puppets killing...

however kevin spencer,, now that show cracks me up...

[kevin's dad]' fuck off we have a kid? '[/kevin's dad]

[jai]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boo

TRIBE Member
CAN CON at its best.

I imagine a day when we can listen to/watch whatever we think is best, whatever the nationality, and shows like this will die a slow death

Papillon

TRIBE Member
Syntax Error said:
i'll watch it if i'm too lazy to change the channel. of all the shows that comedy network produces it's one of the better ones. of course that's not saying much.

at least it doesn't have elvira kurt in it.

LOL!

ian

TRIBE Member
It really is one of the worst things on TV. I'm thinking "Everyone loves Raymond" may actually be better.

smokeyeyes

TRIBE Member
i watched one episode, and am still wondering why, considering that the show looks fucking retarded from the commercials.

watching that episode, though, confirmed my belief. and i will never get that half hour of life back!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders