• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Puppetry of the Penis

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Anyone seen this? I saw it a couple weeks ago - A friend and I had to turn it off halfway through - it was disturbing :D

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
This thread makes me think of this:

by BBB
I do. Preferably "The Mikado" done with genital puppets.

BBB.

"Three little maids from school are we,
Pert as a school-girl well can be,
Filled to the brim with girlish glee,
Three little maids from school!"

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
I saw it on a saturday night, in the third row. I didn't like that the two guys were being filmed, and the image was being projected on a huge screen behind them. Extreme close ups. Gross!
The funniest part is when they get an audience member to come up and "help" them out on stage. ha!

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
I was seriously considering auditioning, as I was unemployed at the time and had nothing better to do. I did a couple of the tricks for my girlfriend, and thoroughly grossed her out.

I then got a real job, and decided not to shame my entire family. :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
when i was in australia (where this show originated i think) i had a ... um ... date I guess I"ll say, with this actor guy.

i think about 2 years later i'm watching tv when this segment about puppetry of the penis comes on - they're introducing the new guys in the Canadian version of the show as the original guys had now moved on to the US. Still casting aussie guys, so the 2 they are introducing are from australia.

i almost choke
because one of the guys is the guy I had a date with when I was living in sydney.

put it this way
i would not want to see his penis again anyway, let alone well lit and projected onto a screen while he did tricks with it.

yeesh!

i did not go to see him while he was in town.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
I had tix to see this about 6months ago, at the New Yorker....
I got a call from Ticketmaster the day before we were supposed to, and they cancelled the show...

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
This thread makes me think of this:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by BBB
I do. Preferably "The Mikado" done with genital puppets.

BBB.

"Three little maids from school are we,
Pert as a school-girl well can be,
Filled to the brim with girlish glee,
Three little maids from school!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything is a source of fun.

ahahhahaha

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders