• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Pulse Check

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
The updated reality of where we are.

There is generation X, Y, "millenial". I believe all those terms are nonsense but I figure that you, the reader, identify with at least one.

Just now, by personal experience, I happen to be in a nice physical spot.

Cats, lakes, feet without shoes, an arm-chair even. The sand flowers are blossoming and their pink blossoms contrast against the blue.

And yet I am disposed, still right now hated by the people who love me. Empty, desperate, writing whichever words fall to my head.

I will recuperate.

-jM
A&D

Stop Bill C-10

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I spent last weekend at a 3 day jamboree, then spent 3 days working through the current phase of a dispute, and just now am digesting the spoils of a farmer's market (waffles, fish Tacos, who knew). sometimes the outcome seems predictable, others the expectation is not a foregone conclusion. All is Experience.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I pulled the nylon down.

22, male, in good shape, shaved everywhere. On stage.

I pulled the nylon down. Down just across my pubes, whatever pubes a 22 year old can have, glistening and listening to the music. I was drenched in sweat and lube and sparkles. I was a gogo-dancer in southern California.

The beat throbbed. Yeah, I had an erection. Or a softie. My softie was pretty hard. I rubbed it against the lady who had the higher platform.

me> "Hey"
her> "Just keep it up."

Her sweat smelled a lot like mine. Lipstick and glitter. Oh, I'd have...

I took a break, in the "backyard", and was approached, not less than gently:

them> "Do you have time?"
them> "Are you available.."
them> "Are you a top?"

A beautiful woman came on, to the dancetable, she danced.

In the afterparty, I was sitting in a hottub, with a beautiful boy with the harriest legs:

beautiful boy> "Do you think my legs are harry?"

Around twelve hours passed, he asked me:

beautiful boy> "Why are we still talking?"
me> "Not sure."

I went on the next morning to make a large part of the code that is weaving this data. The boy was so beautiful, the man was so expensive, I was just somewhere in the middle. On state street, st. barbara.

-jM
A&D