• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Public transport systems your thoughts!!!

swilly

TRIBE Member
I am just interested in hearing everyones opinions on this subject.

1) do you think there is a role for public transport in the canadian metropolitan system and at what level do you think is appropiate?

2) Do you think our public transport system is acceptable at its current level or do you think there is room for improvement and in what respect?

3) Do you think that the gov't should continue to subsidize public transport such as via rail or do you think we should increase user costs for such transport? Would you use rail travel as a mode of intercity transport?

4) what do you think should be the role of inter city public transport systems in particular rail modes of transport

5) Would you be willing to live in higher density residential areas if this meant that you would have better access to public transport and would be contributing to a more sustainable lifestyle?

6) Would you be willing to decrease your automobile usage if there was a better public transport system?

7) Do you think automobile usage at its present level is a problem?

8) Do you think there is a relationship between public transport systems and community development?

9) what are your thoughts about having a tax or user fee on persons using automobiles in the CBD of major cities? Do you think this would be a sufficient incentive to increase public transport usage?

10) Do you think there is a problem with suburban patterns of development with respect to community development and racial and economic segregation? If yes then how do you see public transport addressing this matter?

cheers

william

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
Are you trying to get us to help you with homework...? :p
trying to asses the publics concerns actually if there is any

that and to see how indoctrinated we all are with fordist idealogy

swilly

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

swilly

TRIBE Member
stupid comments from stupid people make swilly go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swilly

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
We're stupid while you're trolling to get your homework done?

Wrong label

Stupid

DONT CALL ME STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you snooty english prick

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I don't think he'll be claiming it at the lost and found box.

I'd pity the fucker that turned it in too.

Terribly sorry mate

cheerio

swilly:D

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
shit swilly. you gotta calm down!

*makes calm down gestures*

*repeatedly*

I' m sorry WHAT did you say?

god Mr cleese is soo funny

heheheh
swilly

swilly

TRIBE Member
tonight is making my brain feel funny.
sometimes sticking q-tips too far up my ear does that as well. especially when i realize they are actually pencils with white erasers on them

oh well they still get em clean

swilly

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
sometimes sticking q-tips too far up my ear does that as well. especially when i realize they are actually pencils with white erasers on them

oh well they still get em clean

swilly
do you ever gently stick the lead end of pencils in your ears? just a very very little bit, so it tickles the little hairs or whatever the fuck is in there.

soooooooo tickle-y.

swilly

TRIBE Member
do you ever gently stick the lead end of pencils in your ears? just a very very little bit, so it tickles the little hairs or whatever the fuck is in there.

soooooooo tickle-y.

hmmm been trying to cut back on it actually something about it hurting my brain thinger

but that is just what those people in those white robes and probes say and what do they know. Stupid probologists

swilly