• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

public enemy breaks remix

Jazzy Jeff

TRIBE Member
what's the name of that breaks remix of public enemy's "bring the noise"?
you know the one that goes "bass! how low can you go?...."
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
you're going to have to be a little more specific than that guy, there are about a million remixes of that one...

i'm assuming this thread was a joke.
 

nuovo

TRIBE Member
basssss how low can ya go?

I believe you are referring to the public enemy vs. freq nasty - amped

cheers
 

Jazzy Jeff

TRIBE Member
no joke...didn't know there were a million breaks remixes of it. - i've been searching and found like anthrax and limp bizkit ones but not the one i want...

it's not the freq nasty one...

but to be more specific...it's off of a Marty McFly mix tape i've got: "Breakin the decks"...
 

Jazzy Jeff

TRIBE Member
oh shit maybe that is the one nuovo...i had just remembered a search i'd done for "sound of da police" and the freq nasty version of THAT tune wasn't the one i was lookin for...(i was looking for something that sounded like the intro of Dj Stratus - Raid) anyways can't find amped yet but i'm gonna keep on lookin
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sauce

TRIBE Member
I've got a white label mix of that tune. Does it sound kinda garagey (i dont even know if that is a real word)?
peace
sauce
 

D-Monic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jazzy Jeff
anyways can't find amped yet but i'm gonna keep on lookin
It's called "Amp The Noise" by Freq Nasty...

and on a separate note, I'm looking for a breaks tune that samples James Brown... you know... that one... with the James Brown sample... ;)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by D-Monic
I'm looking for a breaks tune that samples James Brown... you know... that one... with the James Brown sample... ;)


Oh yeah! I totally know that one!

It's got that beat that goes....


Dun ch dun dun dun ch bawaawaa ch dun dun dun ch!

:p

7 days..........
 

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
White....

Originally posted by Pure Silk
I believe it's the Terrordome Bootleg!!!


are u looking for a copy?

Terrawreckers - Terradome
White label with a sticker that swears there was only 500 made (yeah right!:))

When it came out 3-4 years ago I read a review that claimed the booty was done by the Freq.

Robb

PS Dan, are you sure you are looking for the tune with a James Brown sample and not the one with an Erik B and Rakim sample?
 

sauce

TRIBE Member
Re: White....

Originally posted by Robb G
Terrawreckers - Terradome
White label with a sticker that swears there was only 500 made (yeah right!:))

When it came out 3-4 years ago I read a review that claimed the booty was done by the Freq.

Robb

PS Dan, are you sure you are looking for the tune with a James Brown sample and not the one with an Erik B and Rakim sample?


I bought this off you at the first tribe vinyl fle market.
same on i was talking about in the post above.
peace
sauce
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Pure Silk

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sauce
I've got a white label mix of that tune. Does it sound kinda garagey (i dont even know if that is a real word)?
peace
sauce

Nope it's very much a breaks record. I used play breaks in my younger days.

Jeff if u are intested I'll sell it too u ...For a price (it's a very rare record. It will very get repressed)

hit me up wit a PM
 

MartyMcFly

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by D-Monic
It's called "Amp The Noise" by Freq Nasty...

that could be it...but I dont really know.
my copy is a "red" label with no text on either side. It was purchased just after the miami music conference March 2000.

It's basically the staton warrior azzumo daa bass (sp) with the bring the noise lyrics mixed in it. there also a short accapella version on the record.
 

Backbreakers

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by D-Monic
It's called "Amp The Noise" by Freq Nasty...

and on a separate note, I'm looking for a breaks tune that samples James Brown... you know... that one... with the James Brown sample... ;)

"clap yo hands uh...stomp the beat uh....stomp the beat, stomp the beat, stomp the beat....."

that one?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Robb G

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Erik B.
"clap yo hands uh...stomp the beat uh....stomp the beat, stomp the beat, stomp the beat....."

that one?

Not that it matters really....but......

It's actually "Clap yo hands uh, stomp your feet"

Robb
 

D-Monic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Robb G
Not that it matters really....but......

It's actually "Clap yo hands uh, stomp your feet"
Hush, you... You're the WORST at making up song lyrics you don't know...
 
Top