• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Public Announcement

Deep_Groove

TRIBE Member
I no longer believe that American foreign policy has had no role in the creation of present-day middle-eastern social-political-economic systems...

Talk amongst yourselves...

why not

TRIBE Member
Deep_Groove said:
I no longer believe that American foreign policy has had no role in the creation of present-day middle-eastern social-political-economic systems...

what changed your mind?

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Deep_Groove said:

So what was the deciding factor?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Deep_Groove said:
I no longer believe that AMerican fOreign policy haS had no role in the creation of preSent-dAy miDdle-eastern social-political-economic systems...

nice try.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I assume you realize he could be suggesting that "American foreign policy has had" a positive role "in the creation of present-day middle-eastern social-political-economic systems".

Or if he's willing to "admit" that American foreign policy has negatively affected the "present day" governments in the middle east, he will likely marginalize the discussion to something rather convenient. Either way, the dramatic flair of this thread is about as interesting to me as the lint collecting around the edge of my "esc" key.

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Deep_Groove said:

You're not going to give Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine as shinning examples of Democracy which was brought about by American foreign policy are you?

Cause that would be funny!