• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Psycho girl problems

kuba

TRIBE Member
Or, you can be smart and not live with someone so that shit like this can be avoided.

You otherwise cannot be serious in your replies, this must be a joke.

Or you have little to no concept of reality.

Or little to no experience in matters of the heart. Either way you sound like an asshole.

And thats ME saying that.

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member
You otherwise cannot be serious in your replies, this must be a joke.

Or you have little to no concept of reality.

Or little to no experience in matters of the heart. Either way you sound like an asshole.

And thats ME saying that.
And I care what you think about me because?

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
The real question is, why are seasoned Tribers falling for such obvious trolling?

Trolling is so passé. Shit you do when you're young and stupid.

Techdruid

TRIBE Member
I don't agree with the trolling but he does kind of have a point....

If you're financially independent, why ever move in together and fight over rent and furnishings, or even get married and run the 55% risk down the road of losing half your shit?

djfear

TRIBE Member
I don't agree with the trolling but he does kind of have a point....

If you're financially independent, why ever move in together and fight over rent and furnishings, or even get married and run the 55% risk down the road of losing half your shit?
Why do anything at all in life?

I disagree with the trolling, but I also think he's being serious. And fair enough, to each their own. I have friends with similar points of view, and they'll throw around things like: "What, does your vagina hurt? Man up!"

Puma

TRIBE Member
they break up and then he text her and tries to dictate when she has to come home and what she should do. It's sounds more like Tahoe is the psycho girl in that relationship. If you brake up with some one you have no right to tell them what to do and when to do it.

Sure it wasn't the most classy move from her part and instead of going out she should of first moved out but still the story sounds more like Tahoe was obsessing over her like psycho girl would.

don't post lame ass stories on some message board if you don't want people commenting on it.

Last edited:

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
I'm starting to feel the after effects of serial dating.

After telling 2 of the 3 girls I'm dating that I'm not looking for anything serious, and just want to have a good time, I have received over 15 missed calls and countless, relentless texts. This morning, (It's 9:55) I woke up to over 10 text messages.

Now I'm terrified about telling girl 3.

My lesson learned 1: push them away and they get closer
lesson 2: stop being so fun
lesson 3: still in development

djfear

TRIBE Member

After telling 2 of the 3 girls I'm dating that I'm not looking for anything serious, and just want to have a good time, I have received over 15 missed calls and countless, relentless texts. This morning, (It's 9:55) I woke up to over 10 text messages.

Just reply back to them and say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can you blame me?

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member

Why would you tell them that you're not looking for anything serious? Bang them and then don't contact them once you're bored of them. Ignore their texts and calls if they start pestering you.

kuba

TRIBE Member
No, a single dad. My mom died when I was siox so maybe I appreciate a woman more than you do because she wasn't around?

Your black and white approach to life just doesn't work in this case.

djfear

TRIBE Member
Why would you tell them that you're not looking for anything serious? Bang them and then don't contact them once you're bored of them. Ignore their texts and calls if they start pestering you.
This advice would fulfill the need to fill up this thread.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
It's an annoying cat and mouse game for women wondering and not asking out of fear of being labelled as psycho on what's the status of the relationship.