• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Psycho girl problems

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
I thought I was rid of these but turns out they're back - this morning I wake up to some girl waiting outside my door. needless to say it was downhill from there. not a good way to start the day.

share your stories of psycho girls, stalkers, et al. (it will make me feel better!)

footnote; female friends are now telling me that i 'must encourage this behaviour' as it keeps happening. what a mean thing to say.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
haha

i've found that (and similar type stuff has happened to me) it is because you seem stable and have the type of life that they wished they had. they think that by stalking you and being around you, that you'll include them, or that they won't have to think about how fucked up they are.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
girlnextdoor said:
*ducks behind tree at grant's place to avoid being seen*
you're in toronto, you can't stalk me! btw, how is your fiancee? does he know about your undying love for me? :D

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Muad'im that actually sounds like it could make sense and makes me feel a lot better than the 'you're encouraging crazies' .. cheers

and yes, shes (or was) hot, i guess.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
that muadib comment makes a lot of sense. man. does it ever. damn. im actually serious - and starting to think about something here.....things that can't be posted on here............

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Years ago, made out with a girl at a club. Then she stopped, pulled me downstairs, slapped me, made out more, then stopped again, all in the course of one night. I gave up at that point. On the Monday she tracked me down thru my work email address, and sent not one, not two, not three, but five emails in a two day period explaining her actions. I made sure never to run into her again, head first at least.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Aerius Zension said:
Years ago, made out with a girl at a club. Then she stopped, pulled me downstairs, slapped me, made out more, then stopped again, all in the course of one night. I gave up at that point. On the Monday she tracked me down thru my work email address, and sent not one, not two, not three, but five emails in a two day period explaining her actions. I made sure never to run into her again, head first at least.
do you remember her explanation?

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
perhaps you're sexually attracted to psychos - you know what they say, "crazy in the head, crazy in bed." in my experience, that's not so far off.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Lysistrata said:
perhaps you're sexually attracted to psychos - you know what they say, "crazy in the head, crazy in bed." in my experience, that's not so far off.
damned it, thats what my friends tell me. that and I somehow either attract crazies OR the new theory; that I make them GO crazy.

I like Muad'ib's theory better, that they're all already crazy and they come to be because i'm SO not crazy. :p

also yes; insecurities = something to prove ... in bed.

dj_soo

TRIBE Member
i used to like to stick it in the crazy a lot but i had the whole "healer" mentality when i was younger.

thank god i got over that.

quantumdj

TRIBE Member
My experience with a psycho = The girl who tried to discreetly chew the end off the condom to get knocked up.... so she could have me forever.

She lost me forever.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
All girls are crazy to a varying degree, ... it's undeniable. It's a matter of finding a girl that is a level of crazy you are willing to deal with for an extended period of time.

The statement above can be used for the girls point of view, but replace girls with guys and crazy with asshole.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
do you remember her explanation?
I thought I saved those emails but can't find them. She explained that previous relationships screwed her up, thought she was too old to play this game (early 20's at the time), high maintenance, and she gets crazy when she drinks. Mind you, this was 6-7 years ago and I didn't care enough to help.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
The Watcher said:
All girls are crazy to a varying degree, ... it's undeniable. It's a matter of finding a girl that is a level of crazy you are willing to deal with for an extended period of time.

The statement above can be used for the girls point of view, but replace girls with guys and crazy with asshole.
This post should be stickied everywhere. Perhaps using the Superman technique.