1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

PS - Fuck Rusko

Discussion in 'Dubstep Room' started by glych t.anomaly, Aug 13, 2010.

1. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

I hate that guy.

[jai]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  2. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

normally, i wouldn't. but i don't think diablo saw this thread yet. soooo......

[​IMG]

3. glych t.anomaly

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

well played toilet room, well played.

[jai]

4. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

2000 flushes blooood clat :cool:

5. Krackajak

Krackajak TRIBE Member

H8'ers!

Sry which RUSKO are we talking about?

"Rusko"
    [​IMG]

or

"Rusko Star"
    [​IMG]

6. glych t.anomaly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i bellieve they are the same person.

wow

who the fuck is Rusko Star?

[jai]

7. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i dunno but if he had tits i'd hit it

8. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

had some friends that were die hard to see him last weekend and enjoyed his set.. still have yet to seem live.

meh whatever... i'm still on the fence.

9. wakipaki

wakipaki TRIBE Member

he's a talented producer, but fuck em

10. glych t.anomaly

like i said, i liked his earlier produced stuff, but his live sets are seriously lacking in the ' good ' dept, but thats just my opinion, it also didnt help that he was playing at The Mod Club, which is one garbage cunt of a venue.

regardless, this thread and my Bookface posts on the subject, made for some mighty levity. :)

[jai]

11. 2blu_

2blu_ TRIBE Member

Rusko is fucking annoying and is rooining are seen

12. Krackajak

Krackajak TRIBE Member

LOL well yall can go and tell Rusko what a TWAT he is now to his face on Oct 16th... He'll be at the Opera Haus!

13. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

imma be there to finally see him live and give a review.. he can't be that bad can he?

14. danielablau

danielablau TRIBE Promoter

I will be there also......don't care that he's a twat.

15. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

He's not that bad. It's just a typical fan-boy reaction to something that's become popular.

"I liked him before he was a big name, now that he's popular I have to hate on him." :rolleyes:

He's not the epitome of dubstep, nor is he the worst thing about it. Sure a lot of his tunes have been overplayed but that's not the fault of the the producer; you should be blaming the DJs for lack of imagination.

16. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

Gah still another miss! Didn't make it to this one last sat because I left getting tickets to saturday and my guy was sold out.. wtf!

Drove by to see a myriad of young people lined up oustide...I got into it with some young gentleman at bassnector because he was harrasing my friends so i'm kinda glad I didn't have to potentially go through the same douche experience this time.

I heard Rusko was good from the friends that went, a great text from a friend, "Rusko himself is a giant douche and loser, but he music was ok"

I guess that pretty much sums it up.. anyway it's ok since I got my fix at Mod club for Zinc last week I should be good until rusko shows back up here in a couple of weeks. :p

seems like he's here every month! ch33se

17. glych t.anomaly

are you illiterate and retarded?

i said i liked some of his earlier ' PRODUCED STUFF ', as in a few tracks. that does not qualify me ' Liking him before, and now i dont that hes popular' its not fucking 90210step.

i have never ' LIKED ' his sets, and therefore as a performer i do not like him.

He sucks IMO, which is validated by the fact that i have seen COUNTLESS other performers that do not suck.

thanks for contributing.

[jai]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
  18. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

saw his (1st?) gig in toronto a couple years ago at the social where he had a guitar for his set....he seemed shy and apprehensive. They soundsystem blew up and the second half of his set sucked.

saw him again this weekend and he seemed like Deadmaus up there! Jumpin and doin the jesus saves pose...while getting on the mic and hyping up his own nonmixes.

felt like i was the oldest one in the venue. shit, it felt like it was all ages.

glad i didn't pay entry, woulda been really pissed to pay $40 at the door for that wackness.

(really should've tried to catch Appleblim in Montreal, that woulda been my kinda dubstep)

19. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

yeah when I drove by I was like.. oh thank the lawd I have an excuse not to go to this.. DOUCHE!

20. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

on second glance it does look like I paid for the show...

...with my fuckin Infrared air max 90s

FACK

lil 905 kids steppin on my kicks.

(forgot why i usually buy black shoes for dancing)

21. wakipaki

wakipaki TRIBE Member

lol you really do hate rusko!

22. Krackajak

Krackajak TRIBE Member

I do have to say that I was a bit bummed by this show (surprise, surprise)... waiting in a fucking queue for 45- 1hr to get in (due to fake online tix) then getting RAMMED into and over sold venue of 19yr shitster "Dubstep? I love that Band!" twats. I over heard one convo of a guy telling his m8s that Ruskos first name was Caspa, and he used to producer as Caspa Rusko!! But the worst of it was that fucking fire alarm. After ringing for about 15-20 mins, it would randomly going off sounding like you were surrounded by slot machines.... absolute rubbish... but I'm not bitter about it!

23. Krackajak

Krackajak TRIBE Member

24. glych t.anomaly

:D hahahahaha

karma bitch !

thats what you get for working with Britney.

[jai]

25. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

LOL. The haters/fanboys must be having a field day with this.