• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Promoters in the east and out west

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
If anyone is interested, I'm setting up a tour with Afrika Bambaataa for this summer. Did it last year already and it went smashingly.

if you're out west, prarie provinces, or in the east, ottawa, montreal etc... and you're interested in a date... email me evan @ activatepromotions.com

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
looks like i got montreal, halifax and toronto as well obviously :p

anyone else?
tours mean save money on flight share and all that jazz! :D

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
plenty of time to google up some east coast promoters and contact them personally. < probably the best way to get some more tour dates...!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I figure there is enough industry people on tribe that will know reputable promoters and can pass the word on... or actual promoters on tribe

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
looks like we now have Calgary, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax spoken for.

would also like, Vancouver/victoria/whistler

some people in Ottawa and Quebec have expressed interest, but no comittments yet.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
keep in mind this is a tour that is going to happen in the summer... like 7 months from now :p

if the show in two weeks goes off.. then they can capitalize on that.. all about marketing ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I've forwarded the info to the local promoters...I will let club owners know this weekend.

Maybe even bring him to the bar I work at....I'll find out on Saturday if they're interested.

You talking like July or August?